12bet1 net
September banter/boredom thread

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much milder for all tonight

Matt Noyes@MattNoyesNECN

Though temps will drop tonight, they will not be as cool as last night. 50s Southern NewEng, 40s elsewhere

That's a bust already...some spots already popping into the 40s. It may be 1-2 degrees warmer but I wouldn't call that milder. Temps are actually on-par with where they were last night at some stations.

http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/gmap.php?zoom=8&extents=40.347948,-74.047363,43.77506,-69.488037&density=1

On another note, my stations are reporting again!

I'm spoiled with it now in our condo, but my guess is our next house probably will not have it....unless I somehow come across money.

it's gotten cheaper to retrofit a house without it....funny in the 10 yrs I've been here, the street was 50-50 CAC. Now's it's 99%....there's one or two houses holding out...the last few summers took out most of the holdouts...

it's gotten cheaper to retrofit a house without it....funny in the 10 yrs I've been here, the street was 50-50 CAC. Now's it's 99%....there's one or two houses holding out...the last few summers took out most of the holdouts...

I love it. It may be for the weak, but I don't care when I'm cozy and getting a good night sleep without sheets flossing my rear.

I was surprised that many locations up there were "warmer" than some down here but when I saw the winds, it's understandable. I hope you make out well tonight!

Thanks, Yeah the winds were brutal yesterday, Should radiate better tonight in some of the better spots, I don't think i will crack into the 30's here though but i think foothills will get there easily

aw man you don't like to cold in the air taking your kids (assuming you have them) trick or treating or a nice cold turkey day with some football and beers?

I love fall

We're lucky if we are getting to freezing on a regular basis by Thanksgiving. In the last decade, BDR has averaged only 5.6 days in November with lows of 32 or lower (not surprising given the average first freeze date of 11/4), and Halloween has averaged a high of 63 and a low of 41, so cold temperatures are a long, long way off still.

We're lucky if we are getting to freezing on a regular basis by Thanksgiving. In the last decade, BDR has averaged only 5.6 days in November with lows of 32 or lower (not surprising given the average first freeze date of 11/4), and Halloween has averaged a high of 63 and a low of 41, so cold temperatures are a long, long way off still.

It's amazing how things go in that part of the state. My average for a 32° has been Oct 3rd. That's a full month ahead of that part of the state but then again, I tend to radiate fairly well.

Temp is down to 51° which I think is right where I was yesterday at this time. Union just keeps rolling down at 47° there.

It's amazing how things go in that part of the state. My average for a 32° has been Oct 3rd. That's a full month ahead of that part of the state but then again, I tend to radiate fairly well.

Temp is down to 51° which I think is right where I was yesterday at this time. Union just keeps rolling down at 47° there.

Concrete jungle and Long Island Sound for the loss if you like cold, and I'm 30 miles southwest of BDR, so those numbers are a little optimistic for me.

I was just looking at the Euro ensembles and was surprised to see how cold they are for the D12-15 range. They are actually showing mean 850 temps about 5-6C below average by D15 which is a lot for that far out on the ensemble mean.

Of course, that time range is always taken with a grain fo salt...but its def showing the month getting chilly in the final week.

Archived