Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
September banter/boredom thread

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the cool air on the Euro is back over the Lakes..Highs in the 40's for them a couple of days next week..Looks fairly mild on the east coast..Maybe after day 10 we cold down some

Always happens this time of year...core of cold in Midwest or Great Lakes region. That's fine and just nice to see intrusions of cold air again and not have central Canada averaging +10 or something.

The long range has the chance of being quite wet. This goes for the OV and northeast as it is tough to say where the precip anomalies will be, but classic SOS pattern for someone later next week and onward.

Nice. Precipitation patterns this fall will be interesting. I know everyone focuses on temps when talking long range and winter, but I'm more afraid of precip anomalies on the dry side. Give us storms and H2O in the air to track.

Nice. Precipitation patterns this fall will be interesting. I know everyone focuses on temps when talking long range and winter, but I'm more afraid of precip anomalies on the dry side. Give us storms and H2O in the air to track.

The gf said that she may not be ready to move out w just yet, looks like I might in fact be going up your way. Or convincing her haha.

She said she wants to move to Boston.

:axe: !!!!

The gf said that she may not be ready to move out w just yet, looks like I might in fact be going up your way. Or convincing her haha.

She said she wants to move to Boston.

:axe: !!!!

?

Boston is a top 10 city in the states to be at your age, you would have a blast and close to everything.

At least you'll see what a real storm is like. None of this Currier and Ives snow crap.

LOL...I'll fully admit a lot of our snowfall is just constant light fluff out of a post card (stuff that falls so lightly it accumulates on power lines haha). We don't get a lot of wind in town, but you'll see plenty "real snowstorms" on the mountain where it's 2-3" per hour with 50mph winds.

A goal of mine is to catch a KU along the MA coast...I think being in a large city during a blizzard would be a lot of fun, especially BOS. I've never seen a snowstorm in a city as I'm not a city guy, but I think a KU would make me enjoy my time in a city a bit more haha. There is something to be said about 20" of wind-whipped 8:1 cake.

I'm obsessed with skiing, love snow and am a total outdoors oriented kid. I've also lived my entire life in a town of 5k.

Is be jumping off the johnny hancock within a week. Shudder

BS, you would have an absolute blast and like Scott said single in a week. So much culture, so many things to do and close to skiing.

BS, you would have an absolute blast and like Scott said single in a week. So much culture, so many things to do and close to skiing.

Lol. Just lol.

You totally dont get it dude.

Although that 10" of snow does sound alluring, along with all the white water rafting, climbing, hiking and skiing opportunities in and around boston. Youre right, I'm wrong.

Cityslicker

LOL...I'll fully admit a lot of our snowfall is just constant light fluff out of a post card (stuff that falls so lightly it accumulates on power lines haha). We don't get a lot of wind in town, but you'll see plenty "real snowstorms" on the mountain where it's 2-3" per hour with 50mph winds.

A goal of mine is to catch a KU along the MA coast...I think being in a large city during a blizzard would be a lot of fun, especially BOS. I've never seen a snowstorm in a city as I'm not a city guy, but I think a KU would make me enjoy my time in a city a bit more haha. There is something to be said about 20" of wind-whipped 8:1 cake.

It's fun when the city is buried. '10-'11 was like navigating through a louge.

I always joke with the interior Currier and Ives stuff. I have to.....it's all I got.

Archived