e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
September banter/boredom thread

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup-dry and 75-80 for us per Upton next 5-7 days. We've been bone dry here since mid August. Grass burning out once again...

Yeah, I should have been more clear, for work purposes......Heart of the fall planting season is almost here, as well as overseeding, fertilizing and planting new gardens, soil is extremely dry right now.

yup-dry and 75-80 for us per Upton next 5-7 days. We've been bone dry here since mid August. Grass burning out once again...

We should see some rain chances late next week, trough will set up shop to our west and as the front comes east it should slow way down and possibly get hung up, so hopefully some more rain and humidity in the future.

Most of the cool air on the Euro is back over the Lakes..Highs in the 40's for them a couple of days next week..Looks fairly mild on the east coast..Maybe after day 10 we cold down some

Probably could be a time where we have fropas that cool us down a little, but eventually like I said...each successive trough cools us a little more. Thrust of cold into lakes for the time being. That's perfectly fine, I just like seeing these intrusions.

Most of the cool air on the Euro is back over the Lakes..Highs in the 40's for them a couple of days next week..Looks fairly mild on the east coast..Maybe after day 10 we cold down some

Looks like the trough is just a little too far west, but the overall pattern is promising and a lot better than last autumn for cool weather fans. Looks like average on the coastal plain, and a little below up north past day 7 or so.

Might get wet next week, and humid.

I don't think we see any real cooldown until after day 10..and in fact could turn swampy with dews near 70 next week..as the front is hung up to our west for 2-3 days

After day 10..weenies may have to have blankets to keep warm

Well cool or mild down, each fropa will cool a little, but then it probably warms a bit...etc. It's not like it will be 84/64 the whole time.

Archived