joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September banter/boredom thread

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL its amazing how temp talk is popular and even exciting when its cool..........unbelievable, thankfully forecast is 80 and sunny starting tomorrow, truly some special weather.

I think it's popular because it's a change, and signifies moving toward a new season. If it was 38* for two months, it would be pretty boring to talk about how it's 38* two months later ala summer 2012.

I think it's popular because it's a change, and signifies moving toward a new season. If it was 38* for two months, it would be pretty boring to talk about how it's 38* two months later ala summer 2012.

Cold never gets old.

Have a great day everyone, be thankful we are incredibly lucky and blessed.

Wow what a beautiful fall like morning...had to use the heat in the truck and saw my breath for the first time.....some lows last night

ewr 53

nyc 54

bdr 51 -10 for low

bos 53

orh 46

Does not get much better then this.....

Tim, how much were the departures at newark nyc boston and orh? Seems odd to only point out Bdr??

Cold never gets old.

Have a great day everyone, be thankful we are incredibly lucky and blessed.

Yeah, today is about much more than temperature talk. I don't know if you saw last night, but my dad worked in the WTC and across the street at 130 liberty and left his job not long before September 11th. I guess the conversation actually came up more than once about "What if those guys really did bring the towers down in 1993"...and my dad was almost there to find out. On a normal day I sometimes forget how lucky I am because I could have been one of those thousands of kids who lost a parent.

Yeah, today is about much more than temperature talk. I don't know if you saw last night, but my dad worked in the WTC and across the street at 116 liberty and left his job not long before September 11th. I guess the conversation actually came up more than once about "What if those guys really did bring the towers down in 1993"...and my dad was almost there to find out. On a normal day I sometimes forget how lucky I am because I could have been one of those thousands of kids who lost a parent.

Great post Chris, today is about reflection, giving thanks. Hard to imagine I was only (lol) 30 when this occurred. 2,977 may not seem like a lot of people, but sit and actually listen to the list being read, then it hits home. Glad they got that #2 SOB yesterday, never take anything for granted.

sunny

Great post Chris, today is about reflection, giving thanks. Hard to imagine I was only (lol) 30 when this occurred. 2,977 may not seem like a lot of people, but sit and actually listen to the list being read, then it hits home. Glad they got that #2 SOB yesterday, never take anything for granted.

sunny

I was 11 years old and I can literally remember that day from beginning to end. I recall nothing else from my childhood 1/100th as well as that day.

Archived