joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September banter/boredom thread

CoastalWx

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The TD can lower along with the temp, but eventually it will get tougher as the heat loss maxes out.

Yeah but he said it was dropping like a stone. Wouldn't it at least slow with them getting closer together like that? I was under the impression that the temperature really dropped when there was a large difference among other things.

Yeah but he said it was dropping like a stone. Wouldn't it at least slow with them getting closer together like that? I was under the impression that the temperature really dropped when there was a large difference among other things.

The only thing dropping quickly, are the locks of hair after he takes the elastic out.

Did not realize we had two banter threads, ugh. Anyway regarding the 64 Impala, the v8 554 was the bomb and play song pop on FB, name that tune with friends, it's a blast.

Steve, for some reason you're not showing up in my friends list. For some reason a bunch of people disappeared, play with me when I rerequest you!

Forecast that appeared in the New York Times on the morning of 9/11/01:

D8 l the new york times tuesday, september 11, 2001

Metropolitan Forecast

today Less humid, sunshine

High 79. Noticeably less humid air will filter into the metropolitan region on.Brisk winds from the northwest. High pressure building east from the Great Lakes will promote mainly sunny skies. Daytime readings will peak in the lower 80’s.

tonight Clear, lighter winds

Low 62. Skies will be clear overnight as high pressure crests near the Middle

Atlantic Coast. Humidity will remain low, and temperatures will fall to around 60 degrees in many spots.

tomorrow Mainly sunny

High 76. Sunshine and just a few clouds will fill the sky. Breezes will turn and blow from the south ahead of a cold front approaching from Canada.

Archived