• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
August 2012 Observations and Discussions

NEG NAO

oh I see some people writing off summer heat already...of course its going to get cooler...we are in mid August, thats a no brainer, how cool though and whether upper 80s to low 90s returns again is up for debate

by the way anybody have the departures for this month so far. assuming its running pretty good above normal everywhere

Most sites at more than 3 above normal. Upper 80s and some 90s are possible thu / fri, depending on clouds and rain of course. The cool down 8/19 - 8/23 could see daily departures upto -5 or greater for a day.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh I see some people writing off summer heat already...of course its going to get cooler...we are in mid August, thats a no brainer, how cool though and whether upper 80s to low 90s returns again is up for debate

by the way anybody have the departures for this month so far. assuming its running pretty good above normal everywhere

New Brunswick is at +4.2 right now.

We are going to finish August with warmer than normal temperatures around the area for yet another month.

The Western Atlantic Rdge is going to keep areas near the coast warmer with the coolest readings staying to our west.

We are going to finish August with warmer than normal temperatures around the area for yet another month.

The Western Atlantic Rdge is going to keep areas near the coast warmer with the coolest readings staying to our west.

More record cold coming to the Midwest... Thats impressive! Total opposite of July.

Archived