Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Preference

Ginx snewx

HHH or Warm and dry  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer HAZY HOT HUMID or WARM with low Dewpoints for your summer activities?

• HHH
    • Warm And Dry

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah my room gets really hot b/c there is no A/C...it would get up to 97F to 99F during the hottest days and at night it would barely cool below the mid 80's....I'll admit that SUCKS to sleep in and it's completely draining but I prefer that than freezing...when I'm cold I tend to cramp up like crazy. If I bed my arm too quickly it cramps up terribly and it hurts to straighten it out and I have to do it slowly. I also get terrible foot cramps which hurt like hell.

Dude, the poll wasn't comparing HHH and freezing. There is an inbetween situation to be in - like low 80's and low dews. But to come out and say you love the HHH is just crazy talk.

Cool and dry with a nice rain about once a week. Ideal summer temps for me would be upper 60s to low 70s by day and upper 30s to low 40s by night. The weather they get at about 10K in Colorado is about ideal for me.

Sounds just fine, as long as it comes with the thicker air within a couple thousand feet of sea level.

• 11 months later...

Right now it says 30% like HHH while the 70% majority likes with arm but low dews.

Although these polls are lol'tastic sometimes, that actually sounds about right for this group of posters.

it was made in jest last summer when Kev insisted the majority liked HHH and bumped this year when he said it again.

Warm and dry is definitely better than HHH for me, but I like good soaking rainstorms every so often. Flooding and lightning keep things interesting in the wx department, especially if its tropical in nature.

definitely true, love the distant lightning nights too at the ocean. Lightning over the ocean at night puts me in a trance.

definitely true, love the distant lightning nights too at the ocean. Lightning over the ocean at night puts me in a trance.

you would be drooling in the keys then. However that dang humiditty there. 89-92/ 76 for 120 days straight

And ya offshore winds are key for a swell, strong sw winds just chop that beautiful wave

Archived