Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Preference

Ginx snewx

HHH or Warm and dry  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer HAZY HOT HUMID or WARM with low Dewpoints for your summer activities?

• HHH
    • Warm And Dry

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to walk outside from an air conditioned space to an airmass so suffocatingly humid and warm that my sunglasses fog up and it feels like condensation forms on my skin.

Ideally, a steady breeze and solid overcast will move in each night at 9pm to keep temps from dropping.

Key West welcomes you. evening storms and nite time lows hardly ever dropping below 80 for 8 months.

I want to walk outside from an air conditioned space to an airmass so suffocatingly humid and warm that my sunglasses fog up and it feels like condensation forms on my skin.

Ideally, a steady breeze and solid overcast will move in each night at 9pm to keep temps from dropping.

Move to Baltimore, walking outside the hotel and having the life sucked right out of you was just brutal. Living in a Pizza oven is not for me.

NOTA. Cool and dry has my vote. Makes the trout bite better, too.

well i'd def take 72/ 49 days over 82/ 57 for most outdoor activities

unless of course were talking about the beach....and boy do i love the beach ...esp RI beaches baby! Newport (2'nd) ...LIL compton...MisQuam.......some lovely SSE swells....gentle NW breeze (offshores) ......

Ginx what beaches do you frequent the most.

unless of course were talking about the beach....and boy do i love the beach ...esp RI beaches baby! Newport (2'nd) ...LIL compton...MisQuam.......some lovely SSE swells....gentle NW breeze (offshores) ......

Yeah...every summertime activity with the exception of swimming is more enjoyable at like 75/45. Golf, biking, hiking, rock climbing, running, basketball, baseball, etc all more fun in the 70s.

Perfect weather is today and yesterday. Lows 43-45F at night, highs 73-75 daytime.

Weekapaug only, found a free parking area with beach access to wide open beach with few folks around. Found it when I lived down there. my chair midday in July midweek

weekapaug hmmm....looks like they would pick up a bit more E'rly swell action (ESE) then other RI beaches further east. is it sandy or rocky bottom any chicks there or squamicut take most of them

total sand, Fenway beach to the East side of the Jetty is where most folks surf, that and Panic point. Chicks go to the Dunes Beach and the Private Dunes Club nearby but yea Misq is that kind of action.

Sweet vids Steve...makes me want to body surf. Those are some perfect waves in the second video.

It's a special place, been body surfing there when the jetty was washed with waves right up to where the vid was shot. Moon tides are usually fantastic there and if any offshore swell is involved look out. Having grown up in this town it has that special feel to me like Stowe does to you. Know every nook and cranny, and oh by the way, fall fishing can be insane.

Hazy, Hot, and Humid. Sure the heat/humidity sucks the complete life out of you and you sweat terribly and can get quite sick but I don't care. Give me heat and give me humidity...I want it above 80F and dews above 60F. 90's and 70's would be AWESOME

Perfect spider weather too. They love HHH

You cried for your Momma last year because your room was so stifling.

Oh yeah my room gets really hot b/c there is no A/C...it would get up to 97F to 99F during the hottest days and at night it would barely cool below the mid 80's....I'll admit that SUCKS to sleep in and it's completely draining but I prefer that than freezing...when I'm cold I tend to cramp up like crazy. If I bed my arm too quickly it cramps up terribly and it hurts to straighten it out and I have to do it slowly. I also get terrible foot cramps which hurt like hell.

Archived