joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Obs/Discussion Thread

MN Transplant

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some small cell phone files that I took of the back end of the storm from Boordy Vineyards just north of Baltimore this evening. I wish I had better equipment with me because it was one of the brightest and longest duration rainbows I've ever seen. Sorry that the pictures are so small.

Wow! That last picture is awesome on so many levels. That's straight out of a pro's portfolio of awesome pics. Too bad you didn't catch it on a DLSR because it's wall worthy.

Beautiful!

Thanks, Mrs. J.

Wow! That last picture is awesome on so many levels. That's straight out of a pro's portfolio of awesome pics. Too bad you didn't catch it on a DLSR because it's wall worthy.

Thanks, Bob. I didn't even think about taking my camera equipment, although after all the vino fruit juice I had before the rainbow made an appearance, I think the cell phone did a better job than I would have with my nikon!

Here are some small cell phone files that I took of the back end of the storm from Boordy Vineyards just north of Baltimore this evening. I wish I had better equipment with me because it was one of the brightest and longest duration rainbows I've ever seen. Sorry that the pictures are so small.

Nice!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I will gladly sacrifice a nice summer if it means and cold, snowy winter.

As long as the cold and snow comes later in December and not the middle of it. I am good to go.

Next "interesting" weather looks to be next Tuesday/Wednesday.

tuesday looks like it has some potential .. maybe better further north. storm odds up at least.

Archived