Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

If kevin gets more than me ill buy you a sixer

Lol, you're both at ~1000' yeah? I think there's gonna be some decent frontogenesis with this for someone. I'm using the new SREF tool put out by SPC and there seems to be some hinting at a fronto band somewhere between Kev and Will around 9z tomorrow, that originates near PSF to your north.

Banking on something like that transpiring. I think somewhere near Great Barrington,MA over toward like Webster,MA with elevation jackpots with 3-4"

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS pretty meh...it seems to be now trying to develop something in NY State later in the game kind of like what the HRRR was showing but it doesn't get as intense as the HRRR. Almost like it doesn't know where to focus the best forcing.

GFS pretty meh...it seems to be now trying to develop something in NY State later in the game kind of like what the HRRR was showing but it doesn't get as intense as the HRRR. Almost like it doesn't know where to focus the best forcing.

Sorry for OT.....just saw the non banter disclaimer.

Hopefully you elevation groupies grab a couple of inches....I'll be out paying the weather no mind.

I don't know man, I think we have had way worse calender years, but this winter was the worst ever for me personally.

I said I didn't mean calendar year...dunno why I posted that.

Just this past one year period....March-March.

The hail was the only thing noteworthy for me...I understand that is not the case for everyone.

Potential for coastal dev? Perhaps benefiting eastern areas?

If the sfc low forms quick enough to the south, then it could benefit eastern MA...the winds would turn N and the wetbulb heights drop...the 18z GFS sort of shows this after 60 hours.

If the sfc low forms quick enough to the south, then it could benefit eastern MA...the winds would turn N and the wetbulb heights drop...the 18z GFS sort of shows this after 60 hours.

Yeah, I saw that on the GFS, was the ukmet as bullish today as yesterday with it?

I don't think anyone in CT is in the game for Sunday PM. Seems exclusively an eastern New England/elevated interior kind of deal.

Archived