joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Early April Winter Pattern Likely

CoastalWx

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...well it's snowing pretty hard at 36 degrees..Bust #1 with this one. Congrats Brian90210

Off to run a 17 miler in falling snow at least..though it'll be more like running in white

rain

Hahaha best morning ever..

Chris M hows that guaranteed 3-4 looking?

While the King does not always have all the details worked out perfect, comparatively speaking the Euro is really hard to beat in an overall sense. It was right on the money as far as this system being a sheared out mess with the best lift missing mostly to the south of our area. And that was three days ago.

Lol at some of those other runs of .3 to .7 all snow for kbdl...lolololol

all that wasted energy on those other models, i know once in ahwile the nam or gfs or hrrr has a touchdown but really the only model to bet on is the Euro La Nina or El Nino or no Nino,a!

Long live the King!!!

Here in WeHa 0.18" liquid.... all rain :(

NAM QPF was horrible but it doesn't look like its a QPF issue... not meant towards you Ryan at all, but some folks seemed to be anticipating 10:1 ratio snows from start to finish. I saw a lot of 0.1-0.4" QPF should equal 1-4" of snow all the way to sea level. Or the 2-5" with lollis to 6" type talk from 0.25-0.5" of QPF.

NAM QPF was horrible but it doesn't look like its a QPF issue... not meant towards you Ryan at all, but some folks seemed to be anticipating 10:1 ratio snows from start to finish. I saw a lot of 0.1-0.4" QPF should equal 1-4" of snow all the way to sea level. Or the 2-5" with lollis to 6" type talk from 0.25-0.5" of QPF.

lol yeah... there was a lot of that.

QPF will be roughly half what many of the models had here at one point or another. Looks like we'll probably get about 0.2-0.25" when most models had about 0.4-0.5" st some point for this area.

Well Bust uncancel...Brian90210 FTL..It snowed like a mofo...While Will didn't win the bet I got over and inch. 1.3 to be exact.

Pics coming in a bit..once I peel the clothes off and shower.

Elevation FTW

meh....rained for most. EURO, upton and BOX FTW....NAM FTL as usual... another underperformer in the wretched winter of 11-12. Very littled QPF down this way .15 if my gauge is right-dry begets dry.

Archived