Newest Member
    amirah5
Saturday 3/3 ...wind, rain, thunder?

OKpowdah

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.75" of snow with a crust on top

Lost power from 5AM until 6:15 or so. Roads are a mess. Plow dumped snow boulders in my driveway

Everything still looks awesome. Snow on all surfaces

My sacrifice to Ullr worked

Power flickered here last night between 1- 2 am but stayed on. Heard a couple of limbs snapping when I went out.

Everything still plastered, not sure what I'm going to do with the driveway, the snow blower will not be pleased with this cement. lol

Measured 2" right before the sleet started, now compacted to 1.5"

Fun event to stay up for considering the panic over rain that this thread started with.

nice bro, where you headed today crazy man?

Skiing with my nephews at Catamount today and with my daughter at the B'east tomorrow. MRG was schweet yesterday. Killington was fun on Thursday but it's such a meat market. I'm glad it's there as a magnet to all the Metro chumps. It keeps them away from the other hills. Walrusing snowboarders that scrape the trails clean. Fortunnately very few of them dare to venture onto the steep stuff. I'd say 1 in 100 can actually carve and look good doing it. The rest, total posers.

P.S. I'm not crazy.

Skiing with my nephews at Catamount today and with my daughter at the B'east tomorrow. MRG was schweet yesterday. Killington was fun on Thursday but it's such a meat market. I'm glad it's there as a magnet to all the Metro chumps. It keeps them away from the other hills. Walrusing snowboarders that scrape the trails clean. Fortunnately very few of them dare to venture onto the steep stuff. I'd say 1 in 100 can actually carve and look good doing it. The rest, total posers.

P.S. I'm not crazy.

Sounds good, rePete. ;)

After I plow out (still catching up from earlier in the week), I'm sure we'll take a tour this afternoon and probably hit Burke tomorrow afternoon for their $25 half-day Sundays. It's taken a while this year but I'm finally in the "let's go skiing" mode. Earlier in the season we just didn't have much snow, major home renovations going on, etc. Now the projects are done for the time being and we have a lot of snow to ski on. Boom.

Watch out for knuckle-draggers.

Sounds good, rePete. ;)

After I plow out (still catching up from earlier in the week), I'm sure we'll take a tour this afternoon and probably hit Burke tomorrow afternoon for their $25 half-day Sundays. It's taken a while this year but I'm finally in the "let's go skiing" mode. Earlier in the season we just didn't have much snow, major home renovations going on, etc. Now the projects are done for the time being and we have a lot of snow to ski on. Boom.

Watch out for knuckle-draggers.

I have a few home renovation projects that have stalled because I'm too busy goofing off skiing. I'll resume working when awful warm weather sets up shop in another 2 months. Until then it's ski binge city. What's the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a snowboard? How you attach the dirtbag.lol

P.S. I'm not crazy.

You are right not crazy, insane.

You are right not crazy, insane.

No. Why would you think that? Hey, that's a nice trough the Euro digs late in the period. I think we'll definitely see more fun. NNE at the very least. You might hit it just right up at SR. I had a premonition we'll see one major late season snow. Think it happens.

No. Why would you think that? Hey, that's a nice trough the Euro digs late in the period. I think we'll definitely see more fun. NNE at the very least. You might hit it just right up at SR. I had a premonition we'll see one major late season snow. Think it happens.

In a great way silly. Hope so, soft spring conditions should be epic bumps next week then it gets colder again with chances thrown in. Nice.

I thought freezing rain was ZR and sleet/ice pellets was PL. I've never seen ZL.

You're mixing up codes. PL is part of the relatively newer international METAR codes. The old American surface aviation obs included L for drizzle, IP for sleet, R for rain, S for snow, and ZL and ZR for freezing drizzle and freezing rain.

More thunder. :o

You're mixing up codes. PL is part of the relatively newer international METAR codes. The old American surface aviation obs included L for drizzle, IP for sleet, R for rain, S for snow, and ZL and ZR for freezing drizzle and freezing rain.

You better listen for the distant sound of a freight train.

Gravity wave sigs, cool

Archived