amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Saturday 3/3 ...wind, rain, thunder?

OKpowdah

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonder if the snow will reach the burlington, ma - wakefield ma area in next 20-30 mins....

lots of drivers may have suprise tonite if roads get slippery fast....esp after a nite of festivities.

those stupid highway signs on 93 or 495 should be flashing....."roads getting slick...slow down...wintry suprise bearing down" lol or something to that effect

no but it looks like they are prolly over to snow Now.

i'm just West of FLL, FL at the moment

just watchin boston metro prolly get screwed while everyone else at that SNE latitude gets suprise accums

Nobody near BOS should expect anything. I figured this morning we could see a brief mix, but that's it. I thought ORH hills and Monads could have a more prolonged deal.

Nobody near BOS should expect anything. I figured this morning we could see a brief mix, but that's it. I thought ORH hills and Monads could have a more prolonged deal.

right .....bc the coast knows their role (sit in awe of the snow inland) and hope for next year

but i think areas along 128 could have nice suprise as well....

right .....bc the coast knows their role (sit in awe of the snow inland) and hope for next year

but i think areas like cambridge could flip to snow.....will be close IMO

LOL, this isn't going to be like 3-6 for the interior. An inch or so then IP/ZR followed by rain. Everyone will be playing frisbee tomorrow aftn, just some will be in snow, others in mud.

sure it's not 3-6.....thou there could be a 3 lolli

but it is a very heavy 1-2 hr snow blitz for some while others hear a brief ping and miss heaver qpf just to the north by a few miles ....like another kick to the ballz

edit: i'm happy you are seeing silver dollars mix in....if that heavier qpf was about 2 miles south you may have entered the suprise snow blitz zone

Archived