12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Saturday 3/3 ...wind, rain, thunder?

OKpowdah

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's N of the city? The stuff moving through there right now looks pretty good.

my gf 10 miles N of city in wakefield is sending me pics....10 min's ago she said was snowing very large "weenie flakes"

i said no.....you may want the weenie but these are not weenie flakes.

Cold not giving in N of the Pike. Just drove from Framingham to Ayer and it poured snow the whole way. Big aggregates up 495 and then through Harvard on 111. Here in Ayer, no IP. Pure snow at moderate to heavy clip. Looks by rad that this may end west to east along the Mohawk Trail as primarily snow. Interesting. I wondered about this because the cold was deep and entrenched; despite the polar high leaving, the progressive nature to the flow is causing this IB to come in and leave too fast to mix out this cold. I call this a bonus for snow lovers without at doubt...even though it's only 2-3" worth.

Already about a half inch out there thanks to th first moderate band that moved through. There's another one moving in now. Hopefully we can pull off 1-2" to get over the 60" mark on the year.

I was looking at that on the radar...looks like some pretty heavy echoes lining up to your wsw. Shouldn't be hard to get to 60. Actually think the CON area is getting the best of this, looking at the radar.

Archived