amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Central PA Winter Cont'd cont'd

The Iceman

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been that way for a few winters now. I was talking to another driver at work the other day about how, in the past few winters, it's always been a snow south scenario as opposed to the normal (at least when I was younger) case of snow north. Growing up in the Lehigh Valley, the forecasts almost always were for more snow north and west of the big cities.

6z gfs clown map...kick in the groin for central pa

06zgfssnow102.gif

Have come to the conclusion that the models are like a bunch of yappy little dogs running back and forth on the back of the couch in front of the picture window.

Their value lies in knowing that probably means someone is coming up the sidewalk. Kind of a waste of time trying to figure out exactly what they're saying (barking about) or if it's an actual alert. A lot of times they just suddenly shut up, jump off the couch and resume sniffing each other's butts.

Yeah, the models are just like a bunch of yappy little dogs. You never really know if it's for real until you hear the doorbell and open the door to see who's there. Even then, it could turn out to be just a big bag full of flaming dog poo.

It'll be 300 miles south as of now.

Enjoy your softball batting practice!

lol thanks..

i still like where we are, not being in the bullseye. it always seems when a storm is to our south, it jogs north at the last minute and we do ok. the northern guys maay be out of luck though.... fingers and toes are crossed for all of us..

Archived