• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter Cont'd cont'd

The Iceman

Lots of rabbits, too. Warm springs = high rabbit survival rate.

Already live trapped two and move them far from my garden.

I was worried, with us planting a new garden and all the rabbits we had. However, the population is declining because of the Red Tail Hawks that moved in atop of my huge pine tree.

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forecast bust - was supposed to be sunny and 75. Instead overcast and 63.

Bit of an onshore type flow FTL. It's quite humid though, dewpoints are probably about 5-10 degrees above the average high temperatures across the area (low-mid 50s).

http://www.meteo.psu.../anim16vis.html

Just unbelievable temperatures in locations west and north of here where it's clear. Low to mid 80s all the way up into northern Michigan with a couple 80ºF readings even up in Canada. We're gonna roast tomorrow and/or Friday.

Lol it was still 73 degrees when I left Altoona at 9pm.

Nice. It was still 77° when I got home at 4:45 this afternoon. It was 59.9° when I woke up at 6:05 this morning. Impressive. Average temps are going to feel cold from now through most of April.

I'm gonna be heading out to cut the grass in our lower yard, not just to say that I had the mower out on March 23rd...but because the grass is actually long enough to cut. It also managed to get even warmer than yesterday, at least 81-82ºF around here. What a March.

Archived