2/19 East Coast Winter Storm Threat

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is all the HPC you need

N ASSOC WITH THE SYSTEM TRACKING FROM NEAR THE GULF COAST INTO

THE WRN ATLC DURING THE WEEKEND... BEST POTENTIAL FOR LOCALLY HVY

RNFL SHOULD BE FROM THE CNTRL GULF COAST/FL PANHANDLE NEWD.

FARTHER NWD THERE IS STILL SIGNIFICANT UNCERTAINTY WITH THE

COVERAGE/INTENSITY OF PCPN... AND ALSO PCPN TYPE FROM THE CNTRL

APLCHNS/NRN MID ATLC INTO SRN NEW ENGLAND. EVEN WITH A SRN TRACK

OF THE PRIMARY SFC LOW THE GRTLKS/NORTHEAST MAY SEE SOME SNOW

SAT-SUN DUE TO NRN STREAM ENERGY WHILE A SFC LOW TRACK ON THE

STG/NRN SIDE OF THE SPREAD WOULD LEAD TO HIGHEST SNOWFALL OVER

THIS REGION.

Noted that, While everyone has been focusing on whats coming out of the southern stream, There has been a few runs that show the northern piece out ahead moving thru here with some light snows

They definitely are better looking than the op, and rather significantyl so. Still not good enough to get QPF into SNE from what I can tell...but it's better than the op. Still a very large spread even at hr 90, at 500mb.

Yeah agreed. Better than op and better than 00z ensemble. Nice to see a noticeable trend NW.

I don't think it was bashing we were just stating that Tip and geography don't always go hand in hand. I did not see anyone bash NE, i did say our fights that we have are minor compared to yours. Most of us love you guys but get a little pissed when it shows you getting 2 feet of snow and us rain.

Kind of the same way some of us felt in 2010 when you were getting blitzed and we were smoking dim sun and cirrus up here

I don't think it was bashing we were just stating that Tip and geography don't always go hand in hand. I did not see anyone bash NE, i did say our fights that we have are minor compared to yours. Most of us love you guys but get a little pissed when it shows you getting 2 feet of snow and us rain.

Alright - what the hell did I do this time ...

Like in 2009-10? (I know, the exception that proves the rule.)

Your avatar says you're 7F? WTF?

7C?

Archived