• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
D6 event....blizzard, flizzard, rain, or partly cloudy?

weathafella

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it holds as 0Z, then I'd give it another day or 2. If it trends east, that's significant and a dampener. Same with west with opposite conclusion.

As DT noted...we likely need at least a partial phase with the PV over the Great Lakes to get this thing up here. Southern stream only might work for DC..but not SNE.

who's going to be nervous if we don't get an earlier phase and more westerly solution on the 12z euro? I know people will say "we're days out"...but time is obviously starting to dwindle down. Wait til Thursday to make any assumptions?

I'd like to see the Euro hold serve or tick a little west. No eastward move.

You know who

I expect modeling to consolidate on a healthy storm that will bring snow from the Tennessee Valley to the coastal mid- and north Atlantic states this weekend. A front runner is coming out and that is complicating matters, but the upper pattern over the weekend is favorable for snow fairly far back and the surface pattern, should correct toward it.

You know who

I expect modeling to consolidate on a healthy storm that will bring snow from the Tennessee Valley to the coastal mid- and north Atlantic states this weekend. A front runner is coming out and that is complicating matters, but the upper pattern over the weekend is favorable for snow fairly far back and the surface pattern, should correct toward it.

JB........ :lol:

You know who

By 'north Atlantic states', does he mean New England? A little ambiguous with the terminology I see.

Archived