Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
2012 Winter Banter Thread #2

yoda

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BV is a new acronym for me but I'm pretty sure I just figured it out. Correct me if I'm wrong but even a screen door can't stop it?

No, a screen door can defintely not stop BV, heck even a regular old door wouldn't be able to stop it.

So is his storm! Did he vanish or was he banished?

He's probably creating a new screen name and changing his IP address. Bragging about calling out a storm well in the future without a single statement or analysis to explain yourself is risky business on a weather board. It can never be lived down and will be incessantly bumped for eternity.

I dunno yet. Just booked tix today. Have a friend who works for Marriot but he doubts he can get a good rate right now.

The marriot is on the eastern edge of the island in new town, probably the most traffic clogged and undesirable part. Taxi's into Old Town will run $16, biking from there is a bit tedious and risky, and if you rent a car to head into Old Town you'll discover there is pretty much no place to park it.

I can recommend the Southernmost Hotel. It's on the quieter end of Duval street which is the main street.

More Key West tips available upon request. :bike:

The marriot is on the eastern edge of the island in new town, probably the most traffic clogged and undesirable part. Taxi's into Old Town will run $16, biking from there is a bit tedious and risky, and if you rent a car to head into Old Town you'll discover there is pretty much no place to park it.

I can recommend the Southernmost Hotel. It's on the quieter end of Duval street which is the main street.

More Key West tips available upon request. :bike:

cool, good to know. im not going to rent a car so i'd rather stay in a good spot. good thing im only staying for 4 nights. :yikes: i may have other questions, will let u know.

Archived