• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thursday's storm ...Rain, snow, ice, wind (part 2)

OKpowdah

Start drinking.

99 percent rain.

Powderfreak special.

Wet

AYT

:lol:

This winter blows the fattiest fatty that has ever fat.

Let me guess....BOX has the watch up because of ice considerations in conjunction with snow.....which means that I'm only under a watch due to zone grouping. I know damn well what happens.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Socks will go above freezing eventually...lol.

I think we'll go above freezing in this event...we don't have much antecedent cold and with the ULL trending a bit stronger and to the west, it could be toaster time. Even CON mixes on the 0z NAM, horrific. Unbelievable we're in mid-January and central NH is the battleground for the rain/snow line; I'm accustomed to playing that game in Dobbs Ferry, but at this latitude and elevation it's inconceivable to be walking the line on every storm in the middle of the winter. I know Will has faith for here with the strong omega and CAD, but where is the 3-4" he promised me on the rain-->snow event in December? Winter 11-12 has a mind of its own.

I think we'll go above freezing in this event...we don't have much antecedent cold and with the ULL trending a bit stronger and to the west, it could be toaster time. Even CON mixes on the 0z NAM, horrific. Unbelievable we're in mid-January and central NH is the battleground for the rain/snow line; I'm accustomed to playing that game in Dobbs Ferry, but at this latitude and elevation it's inconceivable to be walking the line on every storm in the middle of the winter. I know Will has faith for here with the strong omega and CAD, but where is the 3-4" he promised me on the rain-->snow event in December? Winter 11-12 has a mind of its own.

I blame you for moving up here and bringing your Dobbs Ferry warmth...

:hug:

Yeah this is Dec 23 part II

If you hold a bust against a meteorologist...then the list of those to trust will dwindle to zero very quickly, lol.

Dendrite, dryslot, basically everyone n and w of a PWM-CON line should get a nice dump.

It's close here. I'm probably pinging at 45hr. I'm hoping I stay all snow for the last omega burst ahead of the dryslot, but there's a handful of more runs for this to bump northward more.

Dude, everyone busted on that event. We all had that feeling..mentioned it and it came true. That's not a good argument.

Besides, I was sort of joking around, but big deal if you go to 33F. Even with the NAM..I think you would stay below 32F. If it goes over RAY..then maybe that's different.

Dude, everyone busted on that event. We all had that feeling..mentioned it and it came true. That's not a good argument.

Besides, I was sort of joking around, but big deal if you go to 33F. Even with the NAM..I think you would stay below 32F. If it goes over RAY..then maybe that's different.

We all love hearing whining in the Monadnocks when everyone else is getting all rain.

:axe:

Archived