• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The Official Winter 2011-12 Futility Record Thread

Damage In Tolland

Negative ghost rider models are getting juicy for this weekend and why would they not with a 17000 mile long stretch of southerly winds.........plenty of moisture to pump up out of the PIG ridge and a worthless lp pops over scooters head.

Maybe a half inch.////

I have detached..........mind on Yankees and designing my landscapes for spring, it cant come soon enough.

You threw in the towel way too early but to each his own.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You threw in the towel way too early but to each his own.

he hasn't thrown in the towel. he can keep saying that if he wants...but it's just wasted key strokes.

if he really doesn't/didn't care, he wouldn't post on here for now and would wait until spring. or...he'd start a warm weather thread and only post in it.

he hasn't thrown in the towel. he can keep saying that if he wants...but it's just wasted key strokes.

if he really doesn't/didn't care, he wouldn't post on here for now and would wait until spring. or...he'd start a warm weather thread and only post in it.

A warm weather thread on a Snow Board in the sne sub forum, lol, it would be deleted in a second, and nobody would have interest..............this weather has been so boring and void of winter that the only thing to talk about is the history that has and will continue to be made over the next two months.

This pattern is not changing, of course it might snow for some, or snow for all, but that wont change the fact that this winter is a total failure, but thats ok, we have been blessed and I have my pics from last winter.

I am embracing history, and I am sure there will be a 1-3 incher along the way, I am hoping bdr can go 24 straight months with above normal departures.

A weenie never gives up he just becomes insane and delusional

A warm weather thread on a Snow Board in the sne sub forum, lol, it would be deleted in a second, and nobody would have interest..............this weather has been so boring and void of winter that the only thing to talk about is the history that has and will continue to be made over the next two months.

This pattern is not changing, of course it might snow for some, or snow for all, but that wont change the fact that this winter is a total failure, but thats ok, we have been blessed and I have my pics from last winter.

I am embracing history, and I am sure there will be a 1-3 incher along the way, I am hoping bdr can go 24 straight months with above normal departures.

A weenie never gives up he just becomes insane and delusional

i think you are proving as much.

i don't think anyone would delete a thread if you started it and posted in it and talked about warm temps. it's weather. if you do in fact care so much about the stretch of warmth, keep track of it with a thread so your posts don't get buried in all the other threads. it would be good to have a go-to thread for this stretch of above normal weather for research / easy reference.

anyway, that's not the point. the point is simply stop pretending. it's old. it's annoying. and it's stupid. aside from maybe the one or two non-regulars on this board/sub-forum, we all know that just like *everyone* else here...you want it to snow.. you don't want to fast forward to march 1st. you don't want it to be in the 50s and 60s. you don't like the "sizzle" and the MEGA torch. you don't want green grass in january and you don't like rain storms and wagons north and cutters and southerly flow. just like everyone else, if and when there's a legit snow threat on the horizon, you'll be excited and on board. we all know it...it really doesn't even need to be said.

so - with that, you don't have to post the same thing over and over and over and over again.

add some meteorological value or take a break.

i don't think anyone would delete a thread if you started it and posted in it and talked about warm temps. it's weather. if you do in fact care so much about the stretch of warmth, keep track of it with a thread so your posts don't get buried in all the other threads. it would be good to have a go-to thread for this stretch of above normal weather for research / easy reference.

anyway, that's not the point. the point is simply stop pretending. it's old. it's annoying. and it's stupid. aside from maybe the one or two non-regulars on this board/sub-forum, we all know that just like *everyone* else here...you want it to snow.. you don't want to fast forward to march 1st. you don't want it to be in the 50s and 60s. you don't like the "sizzle" and the MEGA torch. you don't want green grass in january and you don't like rain storms and wagons north and cutters and southerly flow. just like everyone else, if and when there's a legit snow threat on the horizon, you'll be excited and on board. we all know it...it really doesn't even need to be said.

so - with that, you don't have to post the same thing over and over and over and over again.

Best post this winter. Seriously violently agree, him and Brian 0671 or whatever his number is can post all day every day.

This winter had dead ratter written on it in spring.  I foolishly was swayed by the squirrels.  Unless there is a remarkeable turn around, I'll never use that signal again.  And furthermore, I will go out of my way to run them over on the street.

You said this in 2006, I read that thread on Eastern last night, seriously LOL

You said this in 2006, I read that thread on Eastern last night, seriously LOL

I was right in 2006....the winter positively blew with among my worst snow years. I really don't want to see it cold like 2006-07 with one slop storm to avoid the futility record when it's pretty much too late. I dont live in VT.

I was right in 2006....the winter positively blew with among my worst snow years.   I really don't want to see it cold like 2006-07 with one slop storm to avoid the futility record when it's pretty much too late.  I dont live in VT.

but you said Fook the squirrels in 06, did you forget your own lesson? I am not mailing it in yet.

bump for shoeless Joe

but you said Fook the squirrels in 06, did you forget your own lesson? I am not mailing it in yet.

I forgot about that part! This years animals were strikingly obese. False signal. Unless it happens, I give it 2-3 more weeks before declaring absolute bust. If the guidance isn't there and the pattern is he same, I'm packing it in.

I forgot about that part!  This years animals were strikingly obese.   False signal.   Unless it happens,  I give it 2-3 more weeks before declaring absolute bust.  If the guidance isn't there and the pattern is he same, I'm packing it in.

Dr Will the Orh Encylopedia offers a glimmer of hope

Ensembles continue to break down the AK vortex in the Jan 10-12 timeframe...however as we go further out toward Jan 15, the PNA wants to go more negative which will tend to make the SE ridge more of a factor...the -EPO will help get cold into the northern tier so a gradient pattern may develop...but if its too robust with SE ridge, we may end up on the wrong side at times.Still, I'd much rather take our chances with that pattern than the one we've been in.

Archived