joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Official Winter 2011-12 Futility Record Thread

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like back loaded winters where the best snow comes on a higher sun angle and we can't build up snow pack as well. I expect snow in later November and December here so this is unsatisfactory. It is what it is and I will occupy myself with other pursuits, but not happy about it.

The October event was a curiosity, but useless. Also I was too far north and only got 4 inches.

Shame on all of you. Its not past new years. We have had one real month of winter and places in W SNE picked up 30" of snow in October. It wasn't even fooking November yet. We have January, February, and March so pull your heads out of your rear end and wake up!

I donated. Sometimes my hair is kind of long, sometimes I have a buzz cut. In fact, I would have had really long hair when I was younger, but it just gets too curly, so I had to settle for a mullet.

I sometimes agree with conservative politics, and sometimes with liberal politics.

Please uulr, make this stop.  My only wish is that we can have a real storm that I can watch people argue about, and I can post a storm total.

I'm so looking forward to February, but without wishing days away.

We have a lot in common except I am a post ho and could care less what others perceive.

I'll probably donate something. Cash a little tight after I dropped 3k on my Europe trip. LOL

But I'm not big into trying to shame people to donate via peer pressure ....i.e naming publicly if you are a "Donator" or not... I tend to have the reverse reaction to such things...I'm just weird that way. Isn't it really "Donor"?

Having a Maryland winter up here Mitch. Brown ground on 12/29.... I hope we all can get some snow before it's over.

The intent wasn't to have anyone donate that doesn't want to. It was simply in good fun and joking around.People can certainly choose to do whatever they want. If they feel they should donate,they do and if they don;t then they don't donate.

I would not be so quick on that call.

Steve, what are you doing to enjoy this upcoming three day MEGA torch? Any New Years plans? We are headed up to the berks in Becket where Pete works at 2k, a place where it never rains and is always snowcovered, yet this weekend the forecast is rain and there will be no snow. Great winter huh, 1740asl and rain in the heart of winter YAY!!

By the way AROID is done

Steve, what are you doing to enjoy this upcoming three day MEGA torch? Any New Years plans? We are headed up to the berks in Becket where Pete works at 2k, a place where it never rains and is always snowcovered, yet this weekend the forecast is rain and there will be no snow.  Great winter huh, 1740asl and rain in the heart of winter YAY!!

By the way AROID is done

Fire pit with friends, chillaxin watching my Gints beat down the boys, what has Aroid done ?

meh drizzle at best. FYI I do not think the Arctic boundary comes in dry either, lots of volatility showing up

Negative ghost rider models are getting juicy for this weekend and why would they not with a 17000 mile long stretch of southerly winds.........plenty of moisture to pump up out of the PIG ridge and a worthless lp pops over scooters head.

Maybe a half inch.////

I have detached..........mind on Yankees and designing my landscapes for spring, it cant come soon enough.

Archived