• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Thursday's storm ...Rain, wind, snow and ice?

OKpowdah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think with that high, he's looking at more nne flow, so if the mid levels stay cold enough and the low doesn't go over your house, he could do ok.

Yeah this could be a NE MA sneak attack event. The high in that location is good for that area provided the BL is good enough, which it should be away from the immediate water.

Well the 00z runs should be telling. We'll see if they stabilize or wiggle one way or another.

Whether I end up with a lot of ZR or end up with mostly snow...one thing will be refreshing...getting some actual northerly drain in the BL...still have terrible memories of the putrid BL in the 12/23 event...probably the worst I have ever seen in a winter event.

I think its probably becoming safer to say that this area will end up mostly frozen/freezing...just figuring out how much of each is the question.

Now that I said that, the Euro will drive this up Ray's fanny and give a 36F rainstorm.

Whether I end up with a lot of ZR or end up with mostly snow...one thing will be refreshing...getting some actual northerly drain in the BL...still have terrible memories of the putrid BL in the 12/23 event...probably the worst I have ever seen in a winter event.

I think its probably becoming safer to say that this area will end up mostly frozen/freezing...just figuring out how much of each is the question.

Now that I said that, the Euro will drive this up Ray's fanny and give a 36F rainstorm.

Don't remind me of that embarrassing storm. Yikes to that long range call.

Agreed 100%, but supposedly future models don't "trend"

What if they trend the other way...

No, what if nothing happened at all, despite any trend.

Wait, what if .... an asteroid hit your house in 10 minutes.

Oh my god! what if the models don't trend, and it snows anyway.

Really, there is no end to "what ifs" and most of them have no point sorry to say.

What if they trend the other way...

No, what if nothing happened at all, despite any trend.

Wait, what if .... an asteroid hit your house in 10 minutes.

Oh my god! what if the models don't trend, and it snows anyway.

Really, there is no end to "what ifs" and most of them have no point sorry to say.

drunk...again?!?!

forget the details on this particular run and instead focus on the TREND

is there a subtle message here?

joking aside, respect for calling this before New Years

not sure what synoptic details will unfold for BOS metro this Thurs... i suspect GC/ORH see 4-8 as highest amounts in Mass right now... am nervous to call > 1" in BOS... NAM is colder, but not that cold

i'm just a funnier dude than people realize on this site -

There are some similarities to some of our horrible solutions we've had with southern stream vorts, so I think it's wise for people not to geek out yet, although I'm guilty as charged and probably won't see much if anything..lol. At least this time around the antecedent airmass is ok and we now have a high drilling colder air into the interior.

Archived