• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Thursday's storm ...Rain, wind, snow and ice?

OKpowdah

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...no. In general.

Anyway, really doesn't reflect any forecast of mine. It's just the title :lol:

My thoughts: Snow to rain for much of SNE. S NH stays snow with advisory accumulations.

It's fun goshin' you about that title...

Yeah, as good a call as any for now.. My personal thoughts are colder than that. But, heh, truth be told, if your scenario or a colder one, won, it would be splitting hairs to figure out the difference.

my niece is coming up from the Keys to look at New England colleges :)Amherst and Northhampton on Friday, Boston on Saturday. Staying in Brookline with other family.

A fine area of the world. lol

Amherst College and Smith I presume?

My gut says even that far south she'll get to see some snow on the ground for her visit.

Dude, relax. You're fine. Minus the GFS solution from everything over the last 24 hours and what do you have? An intriguing prospect to reverse the curse here.

It's one run, with no support and discontinuous at that ;)

Edit, oh, I think you mean you're crashing - HA. cool.. Still, I don't think things are bad for you in this -

For BOS? I don't expect much of anything here, unless the correction vector is south big time.

Don't hold a pistol to that.. .It's just that when a model bucks trend that much the prudent thing to do is raise a brow and wait.

I guess I'm not convinced we've seen a real trend... also, though I'm not a GFS humper, it has held it's own throughout this idiosyncratic winter against the EURO and NAM.

Archived