amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Next week's major storm and beyond

OKpowdah

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not fluent in 5H, but that looks good, doesn;t it?

BTW, are we still looking at pattern change late next week?

Reminds me of the old Perry Mason character (Della Street-Barbara Billingsley?) who spoke jive on the first Airplane movie...one of the great scenes.

I'm not fluent in 5H, but that looks good, doesn;t it?

BTW, are we still looking at pattern change late next week?

That would be excellent for you but its a crazy OP solution, highly unlikely, looks like a spring storm. Yea I like what all the Ens are spitting out for a change. Lets crank up some storms to go along.

For those wondering what a good outcome of a gradient pattern is, the 12z GFS shows this. Small systems running out underneath us, or SWFE. It also has a coastal thrown in, if things phase right. Again I may be wrong, but I'm not terribly worried about cold and dry, when this pattern sets up.....just how it sets up and if it lasts.

For those wondering what a good outcome of a gradient pattern is, the 12z GFS shows this. Small systems running out underneath us, or SWFE. It also has a coastal thrown in, if things phase right. Again I may be wrong, but I'm not terribly worried about cold and dry, when this pattern sets up.....just how it sets up and if it lasts.

Can't be ..Ryan and Ray said 7-10 days of just cold and dry after rainstrom next week

that's about as perfect as that could be.

Nice , and we are kidding Kev no shat storm, all of us can take it. NBD. Ryan is very very worried about cold and dry, IDK. Hopefully we get something to concentrate on in the near term.

Yeah it is. If you ignore the truncation and don't take the QPF verbatim..it's pretty good..lol.

We're weenies. If it shows a 384 hour coastal with 2 inches QPF and -6 H85s we take it to the bank. When the H85 0 line bisects the cp as the op shows now at 384, we discard it and wait for the ensembles. Don't you know the rules?

Archived