• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

Psalm 148:8

rankin5150 is in Gaston Hosp. in Gastonia (think thats where he is) with his Chrohns Disease acting up, and wanted to say hello to the board and ask for his friends prayers and thoughts. He thinks it will be Wednesday before he can get released. Just thought I'd pass this along. Hope everyone has a happy , healthy new year.

Robert:Thanks for letting us know. Prayers are going up for Rankin5150 tonight.

The brotherhood in our group is a good thing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or my back deck !! :sled:

Not really, yet. Robert, what are your thoughts on the upcoming NWFS? I've heard everything from a dusting to several inches. Sorry for the IMBY post but we're a forgotton bunch up here.

Shut up, Tony.

I was just thinking how much I hope my friend Joe has a better Jan. than Dec. I know a mere 7 inches must be a burden beyond all enduring, lol.

Happy New Year, my friend, and remember the dizzyness fades, but the headache

remains so you'll know you're still alive :)

T

Happy New Year, SE folks! I just figured out why this Winter blows so far.......My avatar is the culprit. It's a picture of the cruise I took the family on last Feb, just as winter flipped the switch to a torch. I'll find something else with some good Mojo and hopefully it'll turn the switch back over to a more favorable pattern.

No, it is the lack of the dancing poop.

As much as I hate that thing.......you might be right. It was there during the good winters and now it's not working (won't dance)? Seems there might be something to the "bouncing turd" after all.......By the way, I saved that 384 nour snow-total image for verification. If something even similar to that makes it inside 7 days, this place will be so busy, the server will crash. Happy New Year.

It's actually a groundhog packin an ak47 HAHA!!! Brought it in when a HUGE groundhog's day storm did a monumental bust....bought him in to scare away an more of those... LOL!

Haha! I gotcha. It's hard to tell with those little images. I think what we really need are more Star Trek related avatars. I'm almost certain that would do the trick! :bike::pimp:

Archived