amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

Psalm 148:8

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we mowed a property today! In january! Seed was sown in late October and with all of the rain and warm weather it has been growing. Should have mowed it in December then it would have been dormant by now. We installed a concrete drain today and sowed seed around it. With temps like they are it will germinate in two weeks. Pre Emergent fertilizer will be going out soon if it don't get cold and stay cold

Just looked at the 18z GFS and man it really is messing with my head! :o

I see you have Cam WOW! That is funnny!! You should see the pics of my sis in laws dog....looks like an alien...HAHA!!

my wife has a IPhone. I can see me telling her to get the app so I can look at it!! She thinks I am on here a lot!

I like it. Seems to be easier than navigating the NCEP site. It was $4.99. Your wife will probably kill me....Have you got Weather Alert USA? It is $3.99. It give you NOAA forecasts, you can listen to the NOAA radios anywhere in the US, gives you the NWS radars, satellites, and best of all, uses your GPS to alert you for storms...just like a weather radio but better! So when you are driving through a potential severe/tornadic storm while traveling, it tells you.

I see you have Cam WOW! That is funnny!! You should see the pics of my sis in laws dog....looks like an alien...HAHA!!

I like it. Seems to be easier than navigating the NCEP site. It was $4.99.

I have a blackberry. Iphone and droids may not last in the outside work we do however I am getting more into managing the business than physically working so that will probably be my next phone once upgrade is available

I like it. Seems to be easier than navigating the NCEP site. It was $4.99. Your wife will probably kill me....Have you got Weather Alert USA? It is $3.99. It give you NOAA forecasts, you can listen to the NOAA radios anywhere in the US, gives you the NWS radars, satellites, and best of all, uses your GPS to alert you for storms...just like a weather radio but better! So when you are driving through a potential severe/tornadic storm while traveling, it tells you.

It's a cam from office computer, I was just messing around with it the other day. lol

i am going to bed, I don't even care anymore. I may check out BET!!

:lol: The only leprechauns I like are the ones that make the stars and moon magically delicious. Well, ok...there was a singing leprechaun in St Augustine that was pretty cool, and there is one somewhere with a pot of gold, but I can't find him :lol:

I'm soooooooooooooo bored.....sigh

Same here, I thought working up in Indiana this winter would give me some excitement, but its just as warm here when compared to normal and they are in even a bigger snow drought than we are (of course). As luck will have it though, the weather will probably turn when it's time for me to drive back down to NC, meaning not only would I get to leave when there is a possible big dump of snow happening, but I'd get to drive through it and tack on couple more hours to my 10 hour drive.

I was thinking tonight about as long as I've been following the weather on weather boards, I don't remember a winter as bad as this one. I go back towards the end of WWBB. There have been winters that we didn't get any snow but I always remember atleast tracking storms. If I remember correctly, I think it was 2007 that was a pretty bad year but don't know if it was like this year. I don't mean to be a downer tonight, because I'll still be here to see what happens no matter what, but I am curious if there was a year like this. Anyway, for those that have been around for a while, am I missing a year?

Same here, I thought working up in Indiana this winter would give me some excitement, but its just as warm here when compared to normal and they are in even a bigger snow drought than we are (of course). As luck will have it though, the weather will probably turn when it's time for me to drive back down to NC, meaning not only would I get to leave when there is a possible big dump of snow happening, but I'd get to drive through it and tack on couple more hours to my 10 hour drive.

:lol: Unless you are near the lakes, Ind and Oh are not big in the snowfall dept, but they do get nickle and dimed a lot. Just not yet this year :(

Archived