Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January Banter Thread

Psalm 148:8

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well guys,

Tomorrow I am having my beloved Newfie put down and I am a basket case. He is suffering from multiple problems related to age and I just cant watch him suffer anymore. Please if you are an animal lover send me some words of encouragement. This is so hard.

Sent you a pm, Kennedy. My thoughts and prayers go with you tomorrow. And I hope your vet is as compassionate and caring as mine. Makes a terrible time less terrible.

:(

I'm here. :hug::tomato:

Hey,

I've been meaning to ask you something. Is your dancing poop by any chance related in any way to Mr. Hankey, the very festive Christmas poo from Southpark? Aren't they first cousins or something? They do sort of resemble each other around the eyes imho. If not, I apologize for being presumptuous.

post-882-0-17446800-1326048898.jpg

Well guys,

Tomorrow I am having my beloved Newfie put down and I am a basket case. He is suffering from multiple problems related to age and I just cant watch him suffer anymore. Please if you are an animal lover send me some words of encouragement. This is so hard.

My condolences..been there too many times and it never gets easier. just remember you gave that dog an awesome life and he gave you an undeniable love that has blessed your life in many ways.

Well, I had a good time in Los Angeles this past week.

Unfortunately, the weather is still rather boring. :(

Oh well, college starts up again tomorrow, so I will have something to do, at least. I'm ready for some, type of weather, whether it is rain, snow, or storms (which looks like it could happen this week). I haven't seen a bit of precipitation since the 27th of last month.

i know a guy that has 11 verizon stores. He sells both but he said droid far superior over iphone. If you look at reviews you will see most agree with him. Especially those that had droid first and then went to iphone. The new droids he says are definitely better than new smart phone. My wife has he newest Iphone and sister n law has new droid.. I don't know which is better as I have an old blackberry. I do know droid seems to have better reception?

i (along with about a third the people i know) have an iphone, a third have a droid and the rest, well something else. best friend has a droid and he and i have switched phones and played with each others phone a lot. they actually seem pretty similar to me all in all. however, i do know my iphone has MANY more dropped calls than the droid. now whether its the at&t v. verizon reception or the actual phones i dont know. i am inclined to think its the company. when i am "closer to civilization" haha i rarely experience dropped calls.

got the iphone to replace my blackberry. UGH - i cant believe the difference and that blackberry is still in business :rambo:

The iPhone vs. Android debate always comes down to one thing. Are you the type that likes to customize everything? If so then Android it is, if not than iPhone is the best out there. The iPhone makes everything simple and has the best apps in the biz because they have the best developers. If you're not super computer savvy def. go with the iPhone.

The iPhone vs. Android debate always comes down to one thing. Are you the type that likes to customize everything? If so then Android it is, if not than iPhone is the best out there. The iPhone makes everything simple and has the best apps in the biz because they have the best developers. If you're not super computer savvy def. go with the iPhone.

while my friends droid didnt crash when i was using it, i do remember him saying he had to reboot it and it would freeze up and he had to take the battery out to reset

Well, I had a good time in Los Angeles this past week.

Unfortunately, the weather is still rather boring. :(

Oh well, college starts up again tomorrow, so I will have something to do, at least. I'm ready for some, type of weather, whether it is rain, snow, or storms (which looks like it could happen this week). I haven't seen a bit of precipitation since the 27th of last month.

Where all did you go in LA?

while my friends droid didnt crash when i was using it, i do remember him saying he had to reboot it and it would freeze up and he had to take the battery out to reset

I just bought my wife a new HTC Rezound for Christmas and so far we have not had any problems with reboots or dropped calls. I've been playing around with it a lot and it is nice!

Archived