amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Obs/Disco

buckeyefan1

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GFS was way off originally when it held on the 5H bowling ball going into south GA and then opening up and rounding the southeast up the coast. I think thats where it was way off and made the difference in rain amounts. Turns out it got absorbed well west of the Apps. Kudos def. to the ecmwf on this one. I didn't get much rain at all (.05")

Suprisingly I "won" this event locally and received .46".

I'm over 4 inches for the year. I'd sure like to eke out enough to get to 5 before the end of the month. Come on Goofy...give me hope! T

wow! :thumbsup: I would have to add up the last 3 months together to get close to that total. The last time CAE had 4" of rain in one month was back in August :lol:

Suprisingly I "won" this event locally and received .46".

Woo Hoo!! ^_^

I'm bringing up the rear with .04

Dry month around here with 1.86''

1.70 here for the month <_<:(

Sitting at 37.8/35 atm. I was at 35.4 about 40 minutes ago when I took these pictures with my phone of my front yard. I was surprised to actually see a good amount of frost still around, though only the shaded spots. First day off in awhile that I've had to wear pants instead of shorts.

Love the pics..... Good job!

22.1 this morning. Despite the warm winter it seems that MBY has had plenty of cold nights. Everything is still pretty dormant. My grass isnt growing and the daffodils are still only a few inches up. There are some crocuses(sp?) Blooming but thats not too extraordinay.

Archived