joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid Week Storm Threat 12/28

dryslot

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like it could be a nice snowstorm for BTV back into the Dacks. Definitely potential with this one for the north country :snowman:

That could really help out the ski industry, a foot plus of paste to lay down a nice solid base then they can blow the guns non stop (if its cold enough)

Great storm for northern vt and the dacks wow! :sled:

The mood on the board tomorrow is going to be a whole lot different than one year ago.

The epic turn of events in model guidance on 12/24 for the Boxing Day Blizzard

that was one of the wierdest days in modeling history....i still remember the NCEP notices :lol:

before that, the feb 2009 Apps 93 redux which fizzled was another dubious day.

Man just brutal in here... and Ryan you might be coming at just the right time if this pans out. You may have to bag Killington on Wednesday and stay up north ;)

I honestly don't care right now though... its snowing out and everything's white. We'll cross that bridge next week. If recent model performance is any indication this thing will be all over the place for the next 3 days.

I disagree, I think this has potential, lets see how the timing between the ns and ss works out over the next 24 hours.

What the hell just happened? haha... so now Will is poo-pooing any chance of wintery weather (not even offering CT_Blizz a hopeful nugget) and Libations has turned cold and snowy thinking there is hope?!

What the hell just happened? haha... so now Will is poo-pooing any chance of wintery weather (not even offering CT_Blizz a hopeful nugget) and Libations has turned cold and snowy thinking there is hope?!

Not at all, I just think there is a decent chance this could trend more favorable for more of sne. IMHO is about timing issues thats all.

I am sure I will be wrong.

Archived