• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Boxing Day Miracle 2011 - Models Hinting at potential

Logan11

front end thump maybe for some areas...again probably "elevated areas N of the pike"....then downpours. sweet.

Fine with me...I'll take 3" and then rain at this point...not looking for a 100% snow storm.

Yeah would be nice. I think no matter what happens with this track it's going to be tough for all snow for the CP and areas south of the Pike.

I certainly think people would be okay with front end dump to pingers and rain the way this pattern has been.

I'd take the Euro even if there was mixing here. It def snows a good bit on the front end.

Exactly. Ideally right now would be the euro maybe 40-50 miles east. 80% euro/20% gfs please :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confident we'll be in the opposite pattern come summer. Dreary days one after the other of low 60's, clouds and fog.

Joe will chime in that it's actually 70 in Fairfield and that he can't keep up with his lawns.

Pete will swear that he had some mangled flakes.

Kevin will comment on how good it is for running and how good it is for putting down the Lesco.

Will won't visit the board at all.

Scott will chime in about all the VFR conditions and flight delays.

Tip will start a thread on some circulation that no one has ever heard of that might suggest a white Christmas in 2012.

Jerry will talk about how all the squirrels food is moldy from the damp conditions and is really at a loss for how the winter will shape up.

Phil will lament how the weather is hurting the Capes economy.

The rest of us will have been banned.

LOL on the TT, Pete, Will and Fella.

That's the most I've laughed when I read John's part, funny stuff.

I think this may be the worst pattern I've ever been alive for.

ah hahaha -

it has its benefits though. there's some outdoor stuff - at least for me - that can linger. I'm really not sweating it that bad. I could almost bag it for this winter at this point. I just don't have the interest this time.

it occurs to me that the Euro was among the colder guidance 5 days preceding the recent weak tropospheric folder event, which turned out to be primarily rain E of the Berks.

This could be an epic fail from 5 days out for the GEFS. I'm just hoping the euro calms down a bit, but this pattern would argue otherwise. There is still a lot of uncertainty, though so it will take another 48 hrs out potentially.

Thats why i threw 12z thurs out there a page or so back before anyone kicks it thru the uprights because they may be in upstate ny by then..

Archived