Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early December Obs/ General Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had every intention of attending but I got locked into a death match with the car dealership. I promised my daughter we'd get a tree last night and by the time I left Balise it was either the GTG or disappoint my little girl. The tree is up, decorating after skiing. About to lose service,latre.

Did you by a Cabriolet for your hair?

12.9° for a low here. Decoupled pretty early. That along with lingering snow did the trick to give me my third night in the teens and beat my lowest of 19.0° set on 10/31. Hard to believe my seasonal min last nearly 6 weeks before being broken again.

Maybe at my next house I'll live somewhere where I can cool down. Our first house in Worcester did pretty well (near Assumption College). When we lived in Maine, we were on the Kennebec, so the water and the incessant winds coming off that would keep us from cooling like many areas nearby. Here at the Pit--my Wunderground site spells it out pretty clearly. Of course, we never really warmed much in Maine or at the Pit.

Maybe MP2 will do it.

28.1/16

Edit: I guess I'm in MP2 now, so it would be MP3.

Nice.

Shouldn't surprise you from the cast of characters you quoted.

Think it's bad now wait until it doesn't snow down there for another month. Hasn't mattered what site or setup every few years the southern group wants to create a ruckus.

It gets better, lol.

what a bunch of losers haha. They would have had so much fun last night, they're all jealous. It's ridiculous really...grouping an entire region of the united states into one prejudiced category? lol...who's the moron

First day at or below freezing for the high here 32.1 was the high..now down to 31.5

34° for the high here and falling nicely. Down to 31° now. Today's high was a few degrees off yesterday so I'm wondering if we can get a couple of degrees cooler than this morning? DPs are still low, so we shall see. PNC has me at 20° again and we know how that worked out last night.

Maybe at my next house I'll live somewhere where I can cool down. Our first house in Worcester did pretty well (near Assumption College). When we lived in Maine, we were on the Kennebec, so the water and the incessant winds coming off that would keep us from cooling like many areas nearby. Here at the Pit--my Wunderground site spells it out pretty clearly. Of course, we never really warmed much in Maine or at the Pit.

Maybe MP2 will do it.

28.1/16

Edit: I guess I'm in MP2 now, so it would be MP3.

My location can radiate pretty well as I have 2K+ ridges just my E and W. While I'm about 200' above the valley floor at the Housatonic, the radiation inversions are usually deep enough to get me as well. Of course, the temperature can be a degree or two less down by the river in such scenarios.

Where are you thinking MP3 will be?

Archived