Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early December Obs/ General Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

17 now... equals the coldest so far this cold season...but not really very cold.

I was just recalling that around this date (or a few days later) in 2005 we hit -15 degrees. Some used that year as an analog at one point...guess not. LOL That winter was useless after December though.

down to 19 at home, beating MRG wink.png

I kid about Pete, but I don't doubt the veracity of his posts and readings

Much

I agree but I think he can't get a reliable or dedicated Internet connection and I think it's such a unique and special climate site that it would be nice to have live data out of there. When I wanted to get daily temperatures out of mu sugar bush in Union so I cold know how the sap is flowing I decided to make the data available online because where else do you have a valley at 1050' surrounded by 1300' hills in eastern CT?

16/12 with a low of 12.7 (Shaw Pond was at 13 for a low as per Wunderground page)

Yeah, I saw some of those around you and figured about that

I walked the dog this morning and it was perfect out. No breeze, sun just rising, a little snow on the ground

Sorry you couldn't make it last night. Good times. Good met discussions too.

Yeah, I saw some of those around you and figured about that

I walked the dog this morning and it was perfect out. No breeze, sun just rising, a little snow on the ground

Sorry you couldn't make it last night. Good times. Good met discussions too.

I had every intention of attending but I got locked into a death match with the car dealership. I promised my daughter we'd get a tree last night and by the time I left Balise it was either the GTG or disappoint my little girl. The tree is up, decorating after skiing. About to lose service,latre.

Archived