Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early December Obs/ General Banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, yes it is. And to think we were near 70 in Jan '07.

Did we flip right around the 21st?

My daughter was born on the 17th and then I was watching the Pats lose to the Colts...(wife and daughter were still in the hospital)

Snowed on the ride home during the game I think. We were winning and then.... well, you know the rest

Funky temps this evening in NE CT under clear calm conditions. Currently 23 but after free fall dropping they leveled off for about an hour and even went up a degree before going back down. My other station in a higher valley is actually warmer than me which is the opposite what normally happens on a night like tonight.

Looks like temps should bottom out near where they were this morning...perhaps a degree or two cooler?

Funky temps this evening in NE CT under clear calm conditions. Currently 23 but after free fall dropping they leveled off for about an hour and even went up a degree before going back down. My other station in a higher valley is actually warmer than me which is the opposite what normally happens on a night like tonight.

Looks like temps should bottom out near where they were this morning...perhaps a degree or two cooler?

Same here... got to 24, now at 26... inversion of sorts?

Archived