• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
*American Weather Conference II*

stormtracker

We are proud to announce that American Weather will be holding our 2nd annual conference from July 13th to July 14th, 2012 in Baltimore, Maryland at the BWI Marriott. There will be an informal meet and greet of board members and other fellow weather enthusiasts during the evening of July 12th, 2012, also to be held at the BWI Marriott.

We will have much more information regarding pricing, speakers and format of our 2nd conference on the conference website, which will be up and running January 15th.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are proud to announce that American Weather will be holding our 2nd annual conference from July 13th to July 14th, 2012 in Baltimore, Maryland at the BWI Marriott. There will be an informal meet and greet of board members and other fellow weather enthusiasts during the evening of July 12th, 2012, also to be held at the BWI Marriott.

The influence of CTBlizz wins.

I'd love to finally get to one of these but I'm afraid, as I am in the forum, I have nothing to offer the weather community, unless there are seminars on the topic of drinking and having a good time.

Have a blast.

I'd love to finally get to one of these but I'm afraid, as I am in the forum, I have nothing to offer the weather community, unless there are seminars on the topic of drinking and having a good time.

Have a blast.

there is no drinking nor will there be anyone having a good time at these conferences....

WTF are you smokin??? that's all we do!!! drinking and having a good time...and listening while the knowledgeable talk...and then drinking...and also eating...and drinking...and having your picture taken to be used in future photoshop threads...

not that i'm an expert, i only recently lost my virginity...get your coldmiserazz to BWI!!!

Once the remainder of our summer work schedule comes out (hopefully soon!), I'll be putting in for the time off.

Wanna see more photos/video of the tornado??? LOTS more!!!

Can't WAIT to see everyone again!!! AND, learn LOTS more great stuff (and yes, a little partying and drinking, too). :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

--Turtle

Have a blast.

Yea, the weather community has no use for an injection of social prowess.

Once the remainder of our summer work schedule comes out (hopefully soon!), I'll be putting in for the time off.

Wanna see more photos/video of the tornado??? LOTS more!!!

Can't WAIT to see everyone again!!! AND, learn LOTS more great stuff (and yes, a little partying and drinking, too). :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

--Turtle

:) Glad you're going. :hug:

Archived