joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
*American Weather Conference II*

stormtracker

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been banned from attending. I am a "troublemaker" and been told that I must not be here for the weather but only to troll. And I know there will be bendy tree talks which is a non starter.

Hush. Hive troublemakers are essential participants-- the event needs to be demographically balanced. Plus, you are on my special list of required attendees. :wub:

I have been banned from attending. I am a "troublemaker" and been told that I must not be here for the weather but only to troll. And I know there will be bendy tree talks which is a non starter.

:(

But who will give me a ride to Micky D's for some breakfast?

Everybody is gonna be here:

2012 Associated Locksmiths Of America National Convention

Mandalay Bay Convention Center 07/11/2012 07/13/2012

Pittsburgh, PA

Challenging Complications in Plastic Surgery

Friday, July 13, 2012 - Saturday, July 14, 2012

The International Narcotics Research Conference 2012

July14-19, 2012

Kansas City, Missouri

National Association for Court Managment 2012 Annual Conference

July 15-19, 2012

Orlando, Florida

American Mental Health Counselors Association (AMHCA) Annual Conference

July 19-21, 2012

Orlando, Florida

• 3 weeks later...

Announcing Conference Fees for AmWx Conference II, July 12-15, 2012

The conference fee this year is $115 ($20 less than last year) and is due by May 15, 2012. Once the website is up, you can register without paying but payment must received by May 15th. Any registration after May 15 must be accompanied by your fee.

*EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT*

If you pay before March 15, 2012, there is a $20 discount. The registration fee would be only $95 ($40 less than last year)! You must send your payment on or BEFORE March 15th. Any payment received after that is $115.

Guests:

If you are bringing guests, please add the full conference fee per guest if they are attending the conference AND activities. The fee will be $65.00 if your guest(s) is/are attending the dinner only.

The conference website will be up next month. Also, we will once again try to gain interest in an HPC tour workshop for Friday, July 13. If there is sufficient interest, there will be a small charge for those that want to attend for transportation to HPC headquarters in Camp Springs, MD.

Announcing Conference Fees for AmWx Conference II, July 12-15, 2012

The conference fee this year is $115 ($20 less than last year) and is due by May 15, 2012. Once the website is up, you can register without paying but payment must received by May 15th. Any registration after May 15 must be accompanied by your fee.

*EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT*

If you pay before March 15, 2012, there is a $20 discount. The registration fee would be only $95 ($40 less than last year)! You must send your payment on or BEFORE March 15th. Any payment received after that is $115.

Guests:

If you are bringing guests, please add the full conference fee per guest if they are attending the conference AND activities. The fee will be $65.00 if your guest(s) is/are attending the dinner only.

The conference website will be up next month. Also, we will once again try to gain interest in an HPC tour workshop for Friday, July 13. If there is sufficient interest, there will be a small charge for those that want to attend for transportation to HPC headquarters in Camp Springs, MD.

:wub::hug::sun:

I'm thinking about attending this one. It would be my first and probably time to meet some of y'all in person.

I'm a local so I don't have many excuses not to come. I have a suburban that seats 7 and I would have no problem volunteering to drive some folks to HPC if that's on the agenda.

i'm prob working in DC this summer so I should be able to come friday and saturday minimum...missed everyone last year, definitely wanna come back.

YES!!! please come!!! It will be an amazing time!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived