• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
*American Weather Conference II*

stormtracker

So. Some prelim and tentative good news: conference fee look to be SIGNIFICANTLY less than last years $135. I'm talking a potential fee of double digits instead of triple digits. :o. Hopefully this, combined with a blockbuster lineup, will increase attendance. Gonna go all out for this one folks. Stay tuned.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So. Some prelim and tentative good news: conference fee look to be SIGNIFICANTLY less than last years $135. I'm talking a potential fee of double digits instead of triple digits. :o. Hopefully this, combined with a blockbuster lineup, will increase attendance. Gonna go all out for this one folks. Stay tuned.

i'm going to check flights flights from ABQ to BWI right now!

meh...just checked Southwest...not impressed with the pricing...plenty of time though...guess i'll just keep an eye on things...

i'm going to check flights flights from ABQ to BWI right now!

meh...just checked Southwest...not impressed with the pricing...plenty of time though...guess i'll just keep an eye on things...

That's because you're looking at the wrong airline. Continental...errr United ftw...;)

whatever airplane boy ;) so sue me i don't know my codes!

If Steve flies IAH (as he suggested he would, on United/Continental) he will pay baggage fees. If mi suegro drops us off at HOU, we can fly non-stop to BWI and Bags Fly Free.

My wife's Dad could then visit his brother, my wife's Tio Jose David, who lives near HOU, and thanks to the urban heat island, can grow nice grapefruit trees in his backyard that produce real fruit. I have to settle for some kind of hybrid orange something.

If Steve flies IAH (as he suggested he would, on United/Continental) he will pay baggage fees. .

:unsure:

Carry-on Baggage

Continental will permit one bag plus one personal item, per customer to be carried on the aircraft at no charge. The maximum combined linear measurement (length + width + height) of carry-on bags must not exceed 14 inches x 9 inches x 22 inches (23 x 35 x 56 cm) or 45 linear inches (114 cm).

Carry-on Baggage

Continental will permit one bag plus one personal item, per customer to be carried on the aircraft at no charge. The maximum combined linear measurement (length + width + height) of carry-on bags must not exceed 14 inches x 9 inches x 22 inches (23 x 35 x 56 cm) or 45 linear inches (114 cm).

My wife isn't going anywhere for a weekend with just a carry on.

Carry-on Baggage

dont argue with Ed, he knows his stuff.

Archived