Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
10/29 Snowloween -- Thread 2

am19psu

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.5" and now in the dryslot. Harrisburg about to get slammed with the band moving in from the NW.

4'' here so far with heavy snow falling. Channel 8 is reporting 225,000 people across the Susquehanna Valley with out power and the number keeps growing.

I think it is accurate. I am in a hotel next to the airport. and I had posted around the same time as the ob was taken that I estimated 2-3 inches had fallen.

There is substantially more snow in the Route 309/22/100 areas than at the airport.

Guys (not you David), lets be nice. The Allentown snow observer is a poster here. I'm sure he's doing a good job.

I think it is accurate. I am in a hotel next to the airport. and I had posted around the same time as the ob was taken that I estimated 2-3 inches had fallen.

There is substantially more snow in the Route 309/22/100 areas than at the airport.

I can confidently state that the ABE measurement taken at 2pm was accurately taken from the snowboard (because it was me). We had at least an 90 minutes of non-accumulating snow when the rain started changing over. At that time, elevation was extremely important to any timed measurements.

first flakes in a couple hours now in Woodbury NJ, just SSE of PHL...I think this is the start of the real stuff for us, however much that is for however long depends on the SW extent of the CCB and the pivot....here we go :thumbsup:

radar presentation starting to look very favorable for us. Thankful that the blasted sun will be out of the way soon...:gun_bandana::sun:

Power flickered and I lost my Big Jim's Video dvd project from five mile point speedway from last night..UGH!!!

Anyways, it's absolutely regurgitating snowflakes right now in Pittston, heaviest of the event so far....

Can't believe what I am seeing on these boards, and out my window Pittston PA IN THE VALLEY...

300660_808346300432_6114193_39585692_286714607_n.jpg

386186_808346080872_6114193_39585688_1345047532_n.jpg

Archived