Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
10/29 Snowloween -- Thread 2

am19psu

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been calling for over a foot for you guys for 2 days now. Maybe now forecast will be fixed.

Just submitted that number to Mt Holly. I was going 4-8" 2 days ago then 6-12" yesterday but was worried about more just afriad to pull the trigger. Updated early this AM with 8-16" for the interior NNJ area and most of the northern half of eastern PA.

8 inches so far.

27 degrees.

about the same here Mike. I just returned from diving round the poconos from Lake Harmony area to Great Wolf Lodge and back. Terrible conditions and many many cars, tucks and buses off the road. Many were speeding on RT80…passed me….and piled up about a mile down.

940 was much safer though many car stuck or in ditch.

Made it back to the top of our mountain…..the expedition kick ass. 2011 has great balance, power and traction control…..though I was 4W locked all day…take no chances.

Be safe if you are out driving in the poconos…….the temps are dropping!!! Roads are going from packed slush to packed ice.

Road crews seem few and far between…..normally not the case up here…..115….940…..903……usually have crews cranking…..and treatment…..

Archived