e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
10/29 Snowloween -- Thread 2

am19psu

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have little doubt NW Chesco is getting pounded with snow and temps are below freezing. Unfortunately power has been out since 1230p ....we had near 4" at that time....will be interesting to see what reports are (and from my neighbors) once power comes back up

Here in Sea Isle City 46 windy and rainy!!

If he's the guy at the top of the hill, yeah he is. At the bottom, maybe slightly less, but still impressive. I work in Fogelsville, at 2:15 they had like 5-6" on the car roofs, bit less in grass and on roads, but still pretty nice.

No, Grothar's along Rt 100 about two miles north of Macungie. I think everyone in the area has about the same amounts, elevation or not.

As of 4:10 PM, it's back to moderate snow (it had been a lighter grapel/sleet mix for about 90 minutes between 2:30 PM until 10 minutes ago) with a temp of 33.

Total snow in the grass for today's event in Spring Mount PA (thus far) is 2.3".

Cool, that matches up pretty well with my 2.4".

I have little doubt NW Chesco is getting pounded with snow and temps are below freezing. Unfortunately power has been out since 1230p ....we had near 4" at that time....will be interesting to see what reports are (and from my neighbors) once power comes back up

Here in Sea Isle City 46 windy and rainy!!

No doubt. I'm 32F/+SN in Villanova right now, and we're at 500 feet here. Starting to pick up in intensity. I'd estimate 2-3" on the ground.

Yeah OK to the ABE airport total...arrowheadsmiley.png

I am in center city allentown and have more then that....

Pro Met on south side of allentown has already eclipsed 6 inches....

I think it is accurate. I am in a hotel next to the airport. and I had posted around the same time as the ob was taken that I estimated 2-3 inches had fallen.

There is substantially more snow in the Route 309/22/100 areas than at the airport.

As of 4:10 PM, it's back to moderate snow (it had been a lighter grapel/sleet mix for about 90 minutes between 2:30 PM until 10 minutes ago) with a temp of 33.

Total snow in the grass for today's event in Spring Mount PA (thus far) is 2.3".

Pretty much the same story here in Lansdale.

Archived