12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
10/29 Snowloween -- Thread 2

am19psu

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has moved back to almost all rain/little sleet now here in downtown West Chester. Getting heavier too. Anyone notice the back edge of the precip shield getting close? This thing was supposed to last through the evening, and now it looks like it will end within the next 2 hours. Wrap-around I guess?

Had to go out and shake off some small trees/bushes/azaleas so the branches wouldn't break.

Temp: 33

DP: 32

Rain so far: .35"

Snow so far: about 1" on ground

post-1581-0-16682200-1319905334.png

Started doing this last year figured I would start doing it again. I take ground temperature readings. Grassy surfaces are in the low 20s and and pavement is in the upper 20s to very low 30s. Meant to do it before it really started but forgot.

Also very crusty coating of sleet on everything with snow starting to slowly mix back in.

I know this is going to be bad now. The power has flickered and I live an area of underground wires only. The strong sycamore tree just lost a huge branch and that tree never loses a branch, my ***** willow tree is bent to the ground and elephant ears are gone because of the weight of the snow. It is still pouring snow and the wind is helping to break the branches

I know this is going to be bad now. The power has flickered and I live an area of underground wires only. The strong sycamore tree just lost a huge branch and that tree never loses a branch, my ***** willow tree is bent to the ground and elephant ears are gone because of the weight of the snow. It is still pouring snow and the wind is helping to break the branches

Yikes! Hang in there. Worst is yet to come.

Archived