Newest Member
    joxey
10/29 Snowloween -- Thread 2

am19psu

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thck.gif?1319900101502dynamics at play here in SE PA.. thickness' still west:

Cant wait to here all of Lee's terminology to describe the snow rates.. que RAGING!

and on a side note, my toes and fingers are numb on my right side as the wind is blowing in the bedroom window near my comp. All so i can take in this beautiful surprise!:weenie:

Winter storm warnings need to be expanded for all parts of interior NJ. northern, central , and southern.

We're 27.9 degrees right now and heavy snow. 2 inches already.

Southern NJ already has locations around 33 ...and this is all that's needed for significant snow accumulation. The snow will be that heavy.

strongly agree...

As I was laying in bed 45 mins ago, thought I heard sleet but went back to sleep cause I wasn't expecting anything until later.....finally get up and snow is mixing in. I already have everything I need from this storm, snow in October anything else is bonus. Nice to see pictures from other places with accumulating snow already though.

It's a beautiful thing when a man's first post can be to describe a slushy coating of snow beginning to form on his car on October 29. And earlier than predicted -- this is going to be a hell of a fun day. Mostly snow now, perhaps some rain mixing in, at about 200' asl in NW Philly.

Welcome to the board! I have family in Roxborough / Manayunk. Went to St. Josaphat's on Grape St. K - 8.

Archived