amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
SNE Late October Obs/Banter

ski MRG

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't get over the bugs that were still out there even last night. Die dammit!

I wonder if Dendrite had a freeze

No bugs at all here anymore, ftw.

It's becoming increasingly likely we're gonna see snow at some point late this week/weekend. Any wound up screaming soueaster idea that some have just isn't going to work..Euro warms us up in early Novie..but a nice 2-4 or 3-6 onch snowfall later this week will be fun

Are you visiting Powderfreak?

It's becoming increasingly likely we're gonna see snow at some point late this week/weekend. Any wound up screaming soueaster idea that some have just isn't going to work..Euro warms us up in early Novie..but a nice 2-4 or 3-6 onch snowfall later this week will be fun

Yeah I've been thinking west like BUF but starting to believe someone in NE gets snow. 18z/00z GFS runs sucked me in...6-12 for NNE? 06z run is more CNE. Someone is getting something and even a coating would be appreciable.

Really? I would've guessed you folks in the Berks had had a freeze already. Shoot, we've been down to 27F a couple times by now. Breezy locale?

We (the area) certainly has. Several times. I'm located on a hill that can't radiate worth crap. We kind of live a steady-state at the Pit. Relatively small circadium temp swings at the Pit are the norm.

36.9/34

Sun just breaking over the hills. Out to do more splitting.

You're not getting 2-4 or 3-6. Keep dreaming.

Some of the hikers did Mount Abraham yesterday (down near MRG) and had light non accumulating snow on that.. I think I may do Spruce Peak today before heading out. That's a nice little hike and the weather looks nicer.

I never had a killing frost down at home. Several light frosts, but nothing killing. I see various flowers up here are still living so it can't have been that cold here yet.

Yeah I've been thinking west like BUF but starting to believe someone in NE gets snow. 18z/00z GFS runs sucked me in...6-12 for NNE? 06z run is more CNE. Someone is getting something and even a coating would be appreciable.

Was at the Keene Pumpkin Festival last night. What a great evening to put you into the autumn mood. There was only 16k+ pumpkins this year (29k+ in '09), but that's still a lot of pumpkins...it was the misses' 1st one too. We went through a few showers on rt 9 through the 1500' area and I started dreaming of what it would be like to experience a winter at 2k. :snowman:

Was at the Keene Pumpkin Festival last night. What a great evening to put you into the autumn mood. There was only 16k+ pumpkins this year (29k+ in '09), but that's still a lot of pumpkins...it was the misses' 1st one too. We went through a few showers on rt 9 through the 1500' area and I started dreaming of what it would be like to experience a winter at 2k. :snowman:

It'd be cold enough to kill your bug.

BOX has 40's for highs

Gee Kev, this forecast is nearly identical to the forecast for Willow I posted a few days ago. You remember, it was the one where I said that this style weather would be visiting us soon. It was the one that you mocked saying we'd see no snow until Dec. The two times I've made that post have produced snow on the East coast within a week. You're late to the party, Blizz.

Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.

Thursday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.

Thursday Night: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Friday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Can you use power tools ? Maybe we could work something out.

Archived