• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter/ Disco

Baroclinic Zone

564 thicknesses with a nw wind and yeah some areas could touch 80, but sun is getting weaker and I'd like to see a good downslope nw wind for that. With high pressure close by....mixing may be cut down a bit too....but that's getting picky to analyze this early. I have no problem with the mild weather, but just keep the humidity out.

65 at best in Shelburne ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA hey sweet! I just looked up and was like "how the hell did eh know my email"...lol. Thanks man.

Yeah I never put 2 and 2 together since I'm always looking up the CSR email addresses in Outlook and then realized you guys all work for the same company. Do you get free cable???

Mike, going to the Hilltown Fall festival in Conway, the rain seems to be faltering, still cool and dank.

Colrain. One of my favorite cribz from back in the day.

Did some heavy heavy farming one summer there. Paid for a 3 week ski trip to CO and back. I remember parts of it...

Vim Toot!

Sunny and warm in Brooklyn NY- in a clear patch all morning.

Colrain. One of my favorite cribz from back in the day.

Did some heavy heavy farming one summer there. Paid for a 3 week ski trip to CO and back. I remember parts of it...

Vim Toot!

Sunny and warm in Brooklyn NY- in a clear patch all morning.

Colrain is serious farmer/hippie country still. We, live on the border of Greenfield and E. Colrain and there are some folks up in them hills that you hardly see down in civilization.

I guess you don't recognize sarcasm. lol

I believe you said 60. You've got about three hours to have me go 9* from the current 51.

Raining, really dark. Better put another log on the fire.

Little sick of the rain at this point. We are thinking of heading to the GArlic festival in Orange later but I'd rather note tote the baby around in cool, sheet mist.

Archived