joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Banter/ Disco

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a day today turned out to be, Ended up spending most of the day working in the yard. Put down last round of milky spore as well as calcium. Loads of transplanting done as well. Mid 70's.

I think I got an inch or rain or more. What a difference in a pretty small state.

Funny that Socks has moved to Rindge and I think his old stomping grounds might have been 10* cooler than him today.

PVD is 71/65 NE of me, IJD is NW of me, local wunderground stations are the same, you are kidding me right?

Well WST/GON should be a bit higher than you since there's a fairly significant gradient with lower dews to the NW. So whatever GON/WST is you should be a bit lower.

Well WST/GON should be a bit higher than you since there's a fairly significant gradient with lower dews to the NW. So whatever GON/WST is you should be a bit lower.

I was 65 an hour ago, just posted 64 which is exactly what the nearby stations read, not even close to seeing your point, recalibrate for a 1 degree dewpoint difference which is easily explained by a forested area the Museum is in, weird?

Tiny shower over central Norfolk County packs quite a punch, 1/2 inch of rain out of it. This, added to the tstorms last night (1.54" in an hour), more torrential rain at 3AM this morning, and the Thursday PM tstorm (0.90" in 15 minutes), gives us exactly 4 inches in 2 days.

I was 65 an hour ago, just posted 64 which is exactly what the nearby stations read, not even close to seeing your point, recalibrate for a 1 degree dewpoint difference which is easily explained by a forested area the Museum is in, weird?

Just saying it was high. No reason to be testy.

Tiny shower over central Norfolk County packs quite a punch, 1/2 inch of rain out of it. This, added to the tstorms last night (1.54" in an hour), more torrential rain at 3AM this morning, and the Thursday PM tstorm (0.90" in 15 minutes), gives us exactly 4 inches in 2 days.

Nice Ob, wet wet wet seems to be the theme. I want to break the annual precip record now.

Dear Lord.. what a year.Looks like dry overall the next 7-10 days..then maybe wet mid month

LOL

Sunday: A chance of showers. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Monday: A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Monday Night: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Patchy fog between 9pm and 10pm, then Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind at 7 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Tuesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog between 8am and 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

LOL

Sunday: A chance of showers. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind between 3 and 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Light north wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Monday: A chance of showers, mainly after 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Monday Night: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Patchy fog between 9pm and 10pm, then Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 50. Northeast wind at 7 mph becoming south. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Tuesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog between 8am and 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

cut off hell

Archived