• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Hurricane Irene - Discussion Part II

Baroclinic Zone

We only joke around with you. You seem like a good guy..never seen you come off as a dick. Unfortunately this board has many who hide behind their dell screen pretending to be a hard-charger, only to be a massive tampon in reality.

Lol... Don't you have a wine tasting to go to?

Earthquakes and hurricanes... Meteor impact next week

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Some of the SnowNH bashing is excessive and quite frankly rather elitist and altogether unnecessary.

I think he made some off the wall posts in the winter.. got a reputation

he seems fine and sane to me, just capable of a melt-down or series of crappy posts like so many others (nothing I would ever do whistle.gif)

We only joke around with you. You seem like a good guy..never seen you come off as a dick. Unfortunately this board has many who hide behind their dell screen pretending to be a hard-charger, only to be a massive tampon in reality.

Thanks Scott. Although I almost flipped on MRG this week for his daily sarcastic torch posts. Oh and I do have a dell!

I'm just pretty excited for this as well all should be and I do have options for a place to stay. Either here in MHT or down in HYA.

Lol... Don't you have a wine tasting to go to?

Earthquakes and hurricanes... Meteor impact next week

I did that all day. It was fun. Time difference is throwing me off. Wife is defintely feeling the wine today and fell asleep. I'll probably go down to the bar and check out the cougars.

given some of the precip totals coming out of the models, and their shortcomings handling something of this nature, there really could be some phenomenal totals.

there's been signs that friday's boundary hangs up too...which could enhance things and get this started even earlier.

I gotta say if we wind up getting impressive rains Thu/Fri I'm going to be very concerned about big, big flooding.

I think he made some off the wall posts in the winter.. got a reputation

he seems fine and sane to me, just capable of a melt-down or series of crappy posts like so many others (nothing I would ever do whistle.gif)

Oh I know I'm terrible in winter, I actually want to be "5 a day in winter again". But if not, I think I learned my lesson from last winter. It sucked not being able to post obs.

given some of the precip totals coming out of the models, and their shortcomings handling something of this nature, there really could be some phenomenal totals.

there's been signs that friday's boundary hangs up too...which could enhance things and get this started even earlier.

Probably the worst scenario right there.

I gotta say if we wind up getting impressive rains Thu/Fri I'm going to be very concerned about big, big flooding.

How big are we talking? I've read that from you several times tonight? Mothers day 2006 up here?

OT: TWC has great local on the 8s music

Ha, it's all good bro, my freak outs are all in fun. I love me some Snow in NH posts, but please link me to my freak out, could have been a bad night with cranky Grandkids.

Freak out is probably being too strong...it occurred about two weeks ago...I don't remember what the context was but it was no biggie. Certainly not Zucker/MRG material.

I did that all day. It was fun. Time difference is throwing me off. Wife is defintely feeling the wine today and fell asleep. I'll probably go down to the bar and check out the cougars.

You are handling being away and missing out on this very well...I am not sure how I would respond...

A+ post.:thumbsup: WIne country is so beautiful, I love being out there and having no plans whatsoever, just driving around and saying "hey that winery looks cool lets check it out" many good times out there. SF is stunning, as is the surrounding areas, Carmel is a favorite.

COUGARS

Archived