Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

I hate when it comes out small.

I can barley see you :lol:

That's what she said.

:lol:

My girlfriend and I took a trip to Raven Rock State Park in Lillington, NC not too far from Buies Creek, where I'll be for the next 4 years in school. It was a great hike and the rock formations are awesome...some of the best I've seen in this part of the state.

I've never been there, but will now add that to my list of places to go. Looks like you had a great time :)

We won our entire club soccer division in the state of Georgia last fall. So we finally got our medals about a month ago. :D

:weight_lift::thumbsup: Great picture Justin :hug:

Working hard as usual today :lmao:

You are a beautiful person. Very nice pic. :)

Here's a picture I took yesterday with my phone while I was bored at work. Sorry Joel...no duckface in this one :P:lol:

Awesome :)

011-3.jpg

As always, you are looking good buckeye. :D (especially the first one lol)

I know I have looked like a total liar about posting another pic...but to be honest with you, I just keep forgetting. I still haven't found my usb cable, which again I keep forgetting about, but I'll see about getting one today while I'm thinking about it. That way you all can make fun of me and see how stupid I look :arrowhead:

You are a beautiful person. Very nice pic. :)

Awesome :)

As always, you are looking good buckeye. :D (especially the first one lol)

I know I have looked like a total liar about posting another pic...but to be honest with you, I just keep forgetting. I still haven't found my usb cable, which again I keep forgetting about, but I'll see about getting one today while I'm thinking about it. That way you all can make fun of me and see how stupid I look :arrowhead:

Thank you Lookout :wub:

I'm still waiting patiently on a picture of you without the sunglasses :P:lol:

I don't see how that makes sense as a retort to what I posted. If I'm accusing you guys of having low standards, that means not only that I have standards, but also that they are higher than yours. It makes no sense to say the opposite. Under what circumstances would I say what I said if I had no standards?

To put it nicely, a jerk who must feels he has to insult others in order to feel better about himself.

Anyway, he's a picture of me from last month. It's better as far as lighting than the last one.

dscf0036e.jpg

The more you say on this the smaller you look. You're still at the age where your taste runs to girls. Less chance of embarrassing yourself. Some of us prefer women, for many reasons. There is no reason for you to act like a dick while you wait to grow up.

I'm currently dating a woman 11 years older than me. Of the five relationships I've had (not counting the short 1, 2 or 3 date things), 3 have been older than me, and two have been just a few years younger than me, and only one of those was immature.

I'm currently dating a woman 11 years older than me. Of the five relationships I've had (not counting the short 1, 2 or 3 date things), 3 have been older than me, and two have been just a few years younger than me, and only one of those was immature.

Compared to?

And I am sure she is a perfect 10 super model. More likely :bag:.

Not sure why this thread suddenly turned into this mess, but the next person who posts anything inappropriate and offensive is going to get suspended and those who have already know who you are. I mean seriously, WTF people?

My apologies to those who were offended, can't speak for weathernc, but i've not been able to be online since I think saturday.

Not sure why this thread suddenly turned into this mess, but the next person who posts anything inappropriate and offensive is going to get suspended and those who have already know who you are. I mean seriously, WTF people?

My apologies to those who were offended, can't speak for weathernc, but i've not been able to be online since I think saturday.

Why was the picture of my girlfriend deleted?

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic