• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

Why was the picture of my girlfriend deleted?

I didn't do it, another mod from another region had to.

Glad you think the mods here are a joke since you have been virtually protected for a long time because of your seniority. In fact, I have done so a lot because a lot of times I think you are funny as hell. I've actually been one of your biggest fans for a long time, despite getting complaints.

But The fact is some of your comments were over the line, inappropriate, and offensive. It's one thing to say such things in OT, but those type of comments won't be tolerated on the weather side. Whether you think we are a joke or not is irrelevant, which many would disagree with you btw, I (we) won't tolerate some of the things that went on this thread again. (not just including you either)

Fair warning widre, keep that type of stuff to OT. Otherwise there won't be any problems...and that goes for everyone else too.

I didn't do it, another mod from another region had to.

Glad you think the mods here are a joke since you have been virtually protected for a long time because of your seniority. In fact, I have done so a lot because a lot of times I think you are funny as hell. I've actually been one of your biggest fans for a long time, despite getting complaints.

But The fact is some of your comments were over the line, inappropriate, and offensive. It's one thing to say such things in OT, but those type of comments won't be tolerated on the weather side. Whether you think we are a joke or not is irrelevant, which many would disagree with you btw, I (we) won't tolerate some of the things that went on this thread again. (not just including you either)

Fair warning widre, keep that type of stuff to OT. Otherwise there won't be any problems...and that goes for everyone else too.

This thread is kind of OT anyway. I don't see why it should be treated like a weather thread. But the stupid rules are what they are...

• 3 months later...

Not a fan of babies (beyond their being a necessity) but that's a lovely shirt and it fits you very well. Nice smile too.

You're quite far from the coast and not really in hurricane territory. You're outside the snow belt - and summers in Gaston must be ungodly hot. So I'm curious, why a weather nut and what got you started?

Not a fan of babies (beyond their being a necessity) but that's a lovely shirt and it fits you very well. Nice smile too.

You're quite far from the coast and not really in hurricane territory. You're outside the snow belt - and summers in Gaston must be ungodly hot. So I'm curious, why a weather nut and what got you started?

Thanks Mencken Fan :) I know I picked the worst place to live in the south....way to hot in the summer and not cold enough in the winter ;) My first intense weather experience was the Xenia tornado when I lived in Arrowwood(I was 5). Then throw in a few memorable blizzards and record cold (77-78 was amazing), moved to AZ and fell in love with the monsoons, moved to SC just a couple of months before Hugo hit and that about sums it up :lol: Asking for a "weather kit" every year for Christmas sure wasn't the normal childs toy, but my parents always came up with something :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

523454_4530548902073_1034703643_n.jpg

I recently had great news. 2 Romance novels and a book of poetry have been published. Dreams do come true, now if I can just get in on a really good snowstorm this winter! This picture is what's on the back of my book.

Are you writing categorical romances or single romance books? Just curious, as I'm a librarian.

Congrats!

Are you writing categorical romances or single romance books? Just curious, as I'm a librarian.

Just single ones right now...The Yankee Gentleman & His Southern Belle and File Under "L" For Love. I'm working on A Once In A Lifetime Love and it should be finished by the end of November.

Congrats!

Congrats on the publications :thumbsup: Great picture! ^_^

Thank you very much.

After being told from a cashier that I looked like a little white haired old lady while I was sitting in my truck, I decided I had to make a drastic change. I went from blonde to a copper mahogany brown....looks like this:

601521_4733505215854_293352110_n.jpg

Great. I much prefer a little copper mahogany brown haired old lady.

After being told from a cashier that I looked like a little white haired old lady while I was sitting in my truck, I decided I had to make a drastic change. I went from blonde to a copper mahogany brown....looks like this:

That is a great color on you :hug: I keep telling myself that one day all my hair will be silver/white and I won't have to color it anymore :lolL:

Looks good on you . :)

Thank you!

That is a great color on you :hug: I keep telling myself that one day all my hair will be silver/white and I won't have to color it anymore :lolL:

Thank you...I thought the same, but once I heard "little old lady" there was no way. At 43, not wanting to hear those 3 words!!!

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic