• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

I think I will continue posting pics of myself everyday just for him. Especially since he loves to comment on them so much. I never said I was beautiful nor do expect others to say I am. Although I do appreciate them!! Confidence is beauty and that's what I have. I could care less about what he thinks of me. I know I am a minority as a female on a forum that is male dominated,but don't let that fool you. I can handle it.

I'm late to the party, but for what it's worth, I think you look very nice! :)

I weigh 160, I live on my own, with a job where I'm in charge of everything and I'm in the 5th relationship of my life, which doesn't include the variety of minor relationships and first dates I've gone on in the past several years. So your analysis is spot off, but thanks for playing!

Just show 'em. Don't be scurred.

http://community.webshots.com/user/widremann

Yea we've used his squeak toys but he just runs so far away we have to go tracking. Of course he doesn't get too many chances since we live in the city. What's funny is he is like your dog, he catches a trail and just goes. One afternoon a deer made it over the fence (deer in Charlotte have skyrocketed) and at the old place he would try to track the deer down all the time. Well he cornered this deer and didn't know what the hell to do. Just nervously barked at it and I had to gingerly walk over him and pull him away.

I still love that video of you on rolller blades and him pulling you down the street, that was awesome lol

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic