Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Post a recent picture of yourself

LithiaWx

Last day of school with one of my teachers. Freshman in 2 weeks! :lol:

post-777-0-70423400-1311818482.jpg

Man I wish there was a place to go like this when I was your age. Heck home internet didn't exist when I was your age. People made fun of me for how much I watched The Weather Channel. Now I'm lucky to turn it on twice a year.

Fishing out of Destin in April. Not up to speed onsizing a pic. I can delete if to big.

Lol.... makes my fish look like a minnow, even though the ones in my photo were about 19"....Very nice!!I added one more photo to the OP too!!!Keep them coming guys, this is good stuff. And Dave all I can say is lmao, that was good stuff, I should send that post link to Josh lol.

Last day of school with one of my teachers. Freshman in 2 weeks! :lol:

Awesome man, was wondering what you looked like dude.

Man I wish there was a place to go like this when I was your age. Heck home internet didn't exist when I was your age. People made fun of me for how much I watched The Weather Channel. Now I'm lucky to turn it on twice a year.

We could do some serious fellowshipping on that right there!!!

@ all....love the pics.....was looking for one of me to post, but only got depressed looking through old pics last nite......I USED to be skinny and tan.....Well, that's what stress and approaching 40 does to ya.....Going to make a quick turn around though.....I'll keep looking for a pic.

Pic of me this past Christmas as I'm about to get a crap tone of tree ornaments from my in-laws. It is a running joke they play on me each year that is getting real old. I get in the neighborhood of 15 gifts and they are all the crappiest ornamants they can find.

post-1359-0-74139800-1311862895.jpg

I've seen you somewhere Foothills, do you attend the Shelby Ham Fest each year and help with a booth or perhaps we may have shared a jail cell once or maybe you work part time as a cop and you were the one that locked me up. :sun:

:lol: Not a cop, but I have consumed my share of donuts. Never been to hamfest (think its moved now to Gaston now). As for jail, pop bonded me out quickly!

• Wow locked this topic
  • jburns unlocked this topic